Looking for a broadcast team

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CplHamster, Sep 9, 2020.

1. CplHamster

CplHamster Registered

Good morning/ afternoon/ evening,

As the title suggest I am looking for a broadcasting team to broadcast a 12 hour charity event that is yet to be announced ,on the 14th November. The race will start morning and finish in the evening UK time with times TBC and we would like the stream to be broadcast in English and preferably on YouTube and/ or Twitch.

This will be our first larger length event but we have run a few successful 3 hour events previous. It won't be your regular WEC style cars but what has turned out to be a very popular little car within our community, the Citroen C1 and will be held at Spa with x2 time acceleration going from day - night - day. There is a real world annual 24 hour at Spa using these cars and 2CV's and is popular event with 50+ C1's on track, and last years C1 Silverstone 24 hour having 100 cars on the grid.

If you may be interested in helping out or know someone that could be, please get in touch.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Nathan

2. David O'Reilly

David O'Reilly Registered

As it happens my real world colleagues in Tucker Racing Mazda MX5 racing Macattack Racing won that real world event at Spa and the 24 hrs of Silverstone.
    Good luck with your event.

3. CplHamster

CplHamster Registered

Thanks David, I know of the team, saw them running at Donington a couple of weeks back

4. David O'Reilly

David O'Reilly Registered

I was there too running in the Mk3s.