Discussion in 'Other' started by B1K3R, Apr 16, 2013.
OK, great. I'll also check your server system errors maybe I'll be able to get some clues.
Our Round 1 completed and thanks B1K3R for a great software and help!
Hi B1K3R, can i try your environment please ?
Sure mate no problem....but Rich found a memory leak which I'm trying to fix plus I'm updating the components (like server list, top fast laps, timing grid etc) so if you don't mind I prefer to iron out the issues reported.
I'll do my best not to take long!
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Ok i can wait. Thanks.
I haf some bug report
1. The standings does not calculate the sun total point after 2 rounds (under 'standings per race')
2. The Quali session result is not accurate (grid position is wrong), thus the quali point system i made gives different results too.
Cheers B1K3R! This is good!
My quick fix
1. I Override the car number make it the same for 2 rounds (coz they were using different cars for each round). So now 'Standing per race' calculates the total correctly
2. I couldnt fix it to show the correct result, but for quali bonus points, i got rid of the quali point system and reward bonus points according to the correct quali result.
This is good man
Hi mate, if there is a bug I would like to fix it please Can you send me more info, maybe some screen shots to my email? Then I can have a look at your web app to understand better.
Thanks for reporting!
Question. Are drop weeks possible in the current league system? If not, is it possible?
What are "drop weeks" Rich?
Had a look at your data and there seems to be a problem with grid result. Its this one right? I'll have a look at it when I get some time...thanks!
OK so if a season is 12 weeks, we may want to add 2 drop weeks.
This means, come the end of the 12 weeks the two lowest scores for each driver are "dropped". This allows participants to miss two races but still be in the hunt for a title.
Drop weeks are variable and optional, though. We just run with a couple on iracing, would be nice to here.
Hope that makes sense.
So, if I understood well, the admin would specify the number of drop weeks. If option is enabled, and lets say he sets it to 3 drop weeks, than all I need to do is remove the 3 lowest scores (total score over a session, which includes race points, maybe qualify points, bonuses and penalties) of each driver..right?
Correct. Specify how many rounds in a season and disregard the two (or more or less) scores for every driver
OK mate, that should not be hard to do. Memory leak should also be fixed (been testing it last 4 days), so let me know when I should update your server.
Whenever you want buddy
No rush coz theres a work around for it for now
I don't like bugs Here, I made a fix for you while you were asleep. Copy this DLL to your Web BIN folder and let me know
Thanks mate! Will try it out
OK, finally I managed to wrap up version 0.9.6.0
(check first post for links http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.p...gue-Management?p=162972&viewfull=1#post162972).
Basically these are the main updates:
1. Memory leak fix with the Listener.
a. This should be fixed as it was extensively tested but please let me know if you encounter the issue again. I have put the memory used by the app on the main window of the listener. Note that if many users are
connected to the web, the ram is expected to go up, but should not keep going up until it crashed.
b. Some bug fixes to the listener
2. The web widgets on the main live timing page have been improved.
a. All grids (including video) can be re sized, moved around or closed altogether
b. The timing grid has 3 extra buttons on top
(i) Choose driver from list and then its highlighted on grid and map
(ii) User can decrease or increase the font size
3. Proper team name has been added to the grids
4. Some fixes to the league stuff as reported by some.
5. Added the horizontal server list widget in the components section
If you get stuck with the install/update, contact me
Video of the widgets: so basically you can now see the race video stream and see the live timing/map all at the same time
Great to see this progressing so well!
Congrats B1k3r, great tool.
Separate names with a comma.