[WIP] Live Timing, Session Results, Track Rendering & League Management [Discontinued]

Discussion in 'Other' started by B1K3R, Apr 16, 2013.

1. B1K3R

B1K3R Registered

My reply below :)

Teams Championship - assign drivers to teams and have for example two drivers count towards a teams title.
    - Great idea, I'll add the functionality to assign drivers to Teams

Which leads me to the next one - you would need to have some sort of driver management ability - to edit the driver and assign for example the team and driver number etc?
    Currently the driver data comes from the XML file for the car number etc, however it would be good to be able to edit that?
    - Driver names and car numbers have to match the ISI XML files really as these have to be unique. If you change the car number from the screen, then the car number from ISI files will not match and the
    system will think its a different driver. Same goes for name. However, if you really want to solve this, we can create an extra mapping between the ISI name/car number and the name/car number assigned
    by admin. But I dont see why you would want this and we can of course do it and its not a big deal from my side. This will of course give the admin extra work to map the data but its your choice :)

Looking really good with the update you did for us for the multiple races per round, however when I look at the calendar tab it says error connecting to server
    - I just checked and not getting error when clicking on the Calendar. Is it still happening for you now? I just checked now and cannot see an error.

I'm missing last session results again (sorry!).
    - there are 3 files in the Admin Session section and 3 sessions (Qual, Race and Race) in the Results tab. So do you mean that there is a missing session file? Did you upload them manually or auto add? Do you mean that the auto add did not add some session?

Thanks for your feedback!!! :)

2. aerobaticrug

aerobaticrug Registered

When I go to league/admin I get the error connecting to server - also when I go to league results and the calendar tab. I just added the track for our next event and nothing shows in the tracks section - no data avaliable.

I'm missing last session results again (sorry!). - its on the dashboard stream 1 - the last session results are always blank - auto upload is on.

3. aerobaticrug

aerobaticrug Registered

Ok so the reason for wanting that functionality is so that if you create a Team - the team is not one that is in the mod (our example in the V8Supercars Holden Racing team cars are raced by Sim Racing Team) both cars run different numbers than the numbers in the mod if you see what I mean. So cars #2 and #22 as reported by the mod are cars #69 and #96 as per the team/driver requests. It stops us having to edit the actual mod to change the team names and the car numbers - rather the results changes it?

Not sure if that makes sense!

4. B1K3R

B1K3R Registered

I dont understand. I just checked your web app and all looks fine to me. No errors, and I see both the tracks in admin and also in results calendar....are we taking about the same web app??? Images attached.

Regarding the last session, I fixed it but forgot to update the listener :p Will do it when I get some time today.

View attachment 13890

View attachment 13891

5. GT_ONE

GT_ONE Registered

I installed the new dll and always DIFO 2 line 12 and 13

http://24.225.161.39:3308/rFactor2BroadcastWeb/stream.aspx

6. GT_ONE

GT_ONE Registered

Ah ok Thx for the information

7. B1K3R

B1K3R Registered

8. B1K3R

B1K3R Registered

Far enough I understand. So would you be happy if I add functionality where you map the driver car number to the mod car number (and maybe the driver name to the name he plays online too)? This could get messy but I dont see any other way how we can do it other than mapping the values.

9. aerobaticrug

aerobaticrug Registered

View attachment 13890 - that is what I get - tried IE and firefox as well just in case it was a browser issue

That also makes sense about the mapping - an admin can edit the driver record and map the car number to the mod number and team name etc. Perfect!

10. aerobaticrug

aerobaticrug Registered

Ignore that - its something on my PC that is causing it. Just tried it on a different one and it all works. Weird......

11. B1K3R

B1K3R Registered

We'll check it together sometime on your sever as the error is not coming up to me from here :)

12. GT_ONE

GT_ONE Registered

Try Google Chrome works best for me.
    Win7 IE11 it is impossible to me to log in as administrator.
    Win vista ie 9 is not good.
    My friends use Firefox they have a problem.

13. B1K3R

B1K3R Registered

Hmm ok. To be honest I only test on chrome. I'll check it on firefox and IE as well. Thanks

14. aerobaticrug

aerobaticrug Registered

That was IE 11 and Firefox 28 - both fine on second machine

15. B1K3R

B1K3R Registered

Updates done on your web app as per your request:

1. Driver Name override and Drive Car Number override. If you set multiple drivers with the same car number, they will be treated as one. Also note that you can now assign drivers to a team

[​IMG]

2. Create teams

[​IMG]

3. Multiple driver (with same name and different car no) in admin now are shown as 1 driver since we mapped that driver to the same car no

[​IMG]

4. Driver Standings - same as point 3 above.

[​IMG]

5.Team Standings - new feature has been added as requested. All you need to do is create the teams as in point 2 and assign the drivers to a team as in point 1. Then hit the recalculate points button in admin

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2014
  16. B1K3R

B1K3R Registered

Translation module is also ready. Now the site can be changed to any of these languages. The translation files are still in English so I would need someone from each language to make the translations.

Or otherwise, I leave all the translation files in English and then whoever wants translates them. The files are JSON format, so all you need is open the file and change the words to your language.

Cheers

[​IMG]

17. aerobaticrug

aerobaticrug Registered

Woohoo! Awesome as always :) I'll get a play with it this afternoon

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

18. Stefan Kanitz

Stefan Kanitz Registered

Delete messages at your PM inbox Stefan. Can't write you :p

19. B1K3R

B1K3R Registered

Stefan, like I said before my inbox get filled up all the time so best if you guys contact me directly

Cheers

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Last edited: Dec 22, 2016
  20. Nazirull Safry Paijo

Nazirull Safry Paijo Registered

Great job B1K3R!

Was hoping Liveracers would manage an update to their league system for my coming season next week. Looks like yours is the most promising around.

Mind if i give it a run? :)