List of tracks/cars

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by g7usl, Feb 24, 2012.

1. g7usl

g7usl Registered

Could I ask what is in store for the finished version please? ISI only.

2. K Szczech

K Szczech Registered

Has been asked before.

Lots of things are still in motion and ISI doesn't have a conclusive list yet.

3. Grotesk

Grotesk Registered

the should finally release the nissan

4. g7usl

g7usl Registered

Could a 'Dev' comment please?

5. Moderator

Moderator Guest

Well, that is not nice; ignoring people who give you an answer because they know this has been asked before and you don't have to expect an answer from de dev team.
    They take time to let you know, but you just tell them to shut up....that's what you really do.

6. Mitt Wilson

Mitt Wilson Registered

Could I ask what is in store for the finished version please? ISI only. <<<< the question was for ISI .

7. K Szczech

K Szczech Registered

@Moderator - no one says he's telling us to shut up. He could simply be asking for a "dev" to confirm what we said.
    Unless you know for sure what he had in mind, there's no reason to assume anything.

Yup, text communication is imperfect. Some of the meaning can be lost while writting, and then while reading :) It's good to keep that in mind.

@Mitt Wilson - questin was for ISI, but why bother ISI if other people know the answer? That's one of advantages of being a community - anyone who knows the answer can give that answer if he has the time, and there's no need to bother specific people.

8. g7usl

g7usl Registered

I resent your reply it is stupid.

I merely asked a question. As far as I am concerned, not actually living and spending all my time on here you proceed to insult me, why?
    The people that offered an answer are not devs., even though I respected their response. I am new to RFactor and it seems that you are not with just 4 post's so either change your name or give up the job. You are clearly and never will be a Mod. The attitude you have impresses no one!

9. Moderator

Moderator Guest

Well, g7, I thought it was just a comment from my part but you say I insult you? My comment is stupid? I "proceed" to insult you?
    What is wrong with you? All that from a simple post? Maybe you're in it a bit deep......don't let it get to you dude. (Hence the pm from you I quote here under)

You get response from people and just ignore it, not even reply to them and that is not decent! Has nothing to do with how many posts you have here, but just with normal interaction. If you respect their response, you could have said something.

The name "moderator" I just picked because I thought it was funny, has nothing to do with what I want or can not be like you say.

And THIS personal message from you is just SO wrong! What are you trying to say? Are you threatening me here?

You flatter yourself with your name.

You will never ever be a moderator. You have just half a brain cell and your attitude will get you into trouble.

Please do not bother to comment on any more of my post's, if you want to stay healthy!

This is the only warning you will get.

The words are thick and underlined by me, to point out how weird you are.
    And funny you should say that about MY attitude.........who the F*CK is calling names and is threatening?

10. stobe84

stobe84 Registered

Take it easy Mod, he has a point. not everyone lives here on the forums.
    But you g7usl should also know that there are questions that have been asked and answered, and Mod answered it. Nothing is final, and the nature of this sim is just that, be open. For original content as it is for mods. They do what they will, and it's pretty much without warning when they decide that something is up to par, they have stuff coming but they might/might not to never release it. They won't even say they're making things since they might scrap it anytime. Although there are things that they say they are working on, it's safe to assume those are going to be in. That is the most wanted and important stuff, and something they are progressing well on.

11. O11

O11 Registered

Great job, mod. Making it worse than it is for no reason at all. *clap clap clap*

12. ROON

ROON Registered

Have you really nothing better to do?

13. Navigator

Navigator Registered

All of you seem to forget that TS is coming on real strong, insulting and threatening? Even sending PM with threats?
    First post of mod was decent, TS answer was not.

14. O11

O11 Registered

The mod's task is to keep the forum clean. Not to bring PM bull**** arguments TO the forum.
    But whatev, this thread is killed now, lol.

15. Navigator

Navigator Registered

@ O11; "The name "moderator" I just picked because I thought it was funny," ;)

16. RCRacing

RCRacing Registered

Your unregistered and NOT a moderater so why say anything? These forums should be for Registered only. You are obviously here to cause trouble. No one was talking to you but you still had to get your words in there. Leave the man alone.

17. O11

O11 Registered

Ow, lol. Let the battle continue then. :p

18. buddhatree

buddhatree Registered

Hmmm just a thought.

Regular members should not be able to create accounts with "moderator" or anything similar as their name.

19. Navigator

Navigator Registered

@ O11;
    Ehm, I was quoting "moderator" dude, what is this, everybody is looking for a fight? Mod is gone, now start picking on me?

20. Luc Van Camp

Luc Van Camp Track Team Staff Member

Appropriate actions were taken to hopefully prevent similar situation from happening again in the future, so let's put this thread to rest, shall we :) ?