Legends League event: Lola T280 @ Mid Ohio

Discussion in 'Online Racing Discussion' started by Denstjiro, Jan 7, 2013.

1. Denstjiro

Denstjiro Registered

[​IMG]

Hello peeps :)

An off-season fun event for us at LL with a public server this week, public club races on Thursday [19.00 GMT] and Saturday [15.00 GMT]
    And the event itself on Sunday, 2 races.

Sunday will be a passworded server for our members and guests. If you are interested in this event drop me a pm and i'll send over the details.
    There's realy only one requirement: keep it safe, give abit of room, have fun :)
    Ok, thats 3 requirements...

Format and Details here.

Hope you can join in :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2013
  2. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

The thing that keeps me from joining is that also this league requires every single track to be installed. Just do not understand why :p As if you drive on every single track with Lolas... maybe so...

hope others have fun... I do not bother to update my track collection every time someone releases a track.

Fusturated because I would have liked to join.

3. Denstjiro

Denstjiro Registered

Maybe you should reconsider. We are not requiring anything actualy, not even a vmod, its the mod itself that requires you to install the tracks.

But the modmakers also released the mod without the tracks and we also provide a single link to Mid Ohio.

Its all there in the link in the first post, we provide links to both the mod+required tracks and links to the single mod + single track.

I understand your reservations, i have exactly the same reservations on mods requiring tracks to be added. its a silly move by ISI and i realy hope they will change this before gold because its going to cause problems and allot of reactions like yours, not even bothering to install stuff.

Anyways, check our announcement again, its all there, install the single mod and single track and get your ass on the server :)

4. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

I read the "mandatory tracks" section and there were all the tracks released. So do I have to have them all or not? For example Camp Fire...it is not even in Abriels all tracks package :p

I have Lola mod ( and tracks that it needs) and mid-ohio ( and almost every track in Abriels package).

5. Denstjiro

Denstjiro Registered

No you dont need all those tracks, the innitial release of the lola mod requires 3 default rf2 tracks and then croft,sebring and mid ohio.

Looks like you are set allready :)

6. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

Ok, cool. Just clocked 1.24.3 in mid-ohio no chicane without any aids with a Lola. Is it any good?

7. Denstjiro

Denstjiro Registered

Reasonably yes. i'm doing 1:20.809 (rubbered track) and i've seen someone going 1:19.5 on the server yesterday.

Usualy this means by the time we reach sunday peeps will be doing 1:18's or worse, probably not me though!

Here's a setup.
    View attachment lola Ohio Mario.svm

8. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

Ok, that is a dissapointment then :/ I'm way off the pace. Not sure if I can find 4-5 seconds improvement to my laptime. But somebody needs to be on the last position, right :D

I must correct that I had auto-clutch enabled. But you accept this, right?

Thanks for the setup. I will try it out.

9. Dave Millard

Dave Millard Registered

119.5 .... dat was me:cool:

10. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

Tried "lola Ohio Mario.svm" but did not work for me :s Maybe I'll give it a new try someday tough.

Lapped 1.23.7xx with my own setup. Maybe I should just practice offline :D

11. Denstjiro

Denstjiro Registered

Bump for justice on our glorious event, tonight will be open club starting at 19:00gmt, be there or be square.