League Install

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by Nibiru, Dec 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nibiru

Nibiru Registered

Merry Christmas ISI and all

As the admin of a site that uses multiple platforms ,with the main being rFactor and I guess soon rF2. I know that most simulation driving games eg rfactor, simbin the league needs to purchase a copy of the game and then from there you can run your servers 24/7 for as many years as you like.
    With your new 12month online subscription fee system being implemented into rF2.... does the leagues copy also need to purchase on a 12 month subscription and renew each year? or will there be a league version put out that allows you to purchase once to host your sever freely if you pass a certain criteria?.

I know it isn't much of a fee annually. I'm just wanting to clear the air on this one. It will add to the annual running costs to the leagues expenses (not by much I know), where a league is helping to get new members to rF2 and helps keep the user interested and want to renew there subscription to rF2.

Just wanting to prepare for the future :cool:

2. Luc Van Camp

Luc Van Camp Track Team Staff Member

The dedicated server does not require an online account.

3. Nibiru

Nibiru Registered

That is great news

4. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

As above, thanks Luc. I'm closing each thread once there is a 'resolution'. If there were a further question I'd want you to open a new thread. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.