lcd mode button mapping issue

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by Greg Lugo, Mar 8, 2012.

1. Greg Lugo

Greg Lugo Registered

When I map" lcd mode" under controller settings to any steeringwheel button it dosent work and wont "scroll" throught the screens , if i hit the button repeatedly it sometimes will work, but most of the time it remains on the same screen.

i tried mapping different buttons and tried it on both f35 and meganes and it has the same problem

I have a g27. using build 60

2. Doc_

Doc_ Registered

Ditto. It seems to be when you run the graphics too high for your card. FPS is fine, but the LCD scroll button seems to go first. I also have problems with ctrl M for motec.
    They only work intermittently.

3. MystaMagoo

MystaMagoo Registered

working fine for me.
    I have it mapped to a red button on the shifter.

4. Denstjiro

Denstjiro Registered

Same issue for me, it worked perfectly before, even after build60 and all of a sudden it stopped working.

lcd options, have to hit it a million times before i can get to the next screen.
    But also vehicle labels via my G27, it stopped responding or when it does then i cant go back to not viewing labels.
    Also chat-text seems to stay put, highlighted, wont dissapear at all. like its stuck.

Graphics issue you say?
    Ok gonna test that but wouldn't that be abit wierd? its just text etc?

5. Denstjiro

Denstjiro Registered

I fixed the problem thx to Doc's remark.

Had my 'Sync' on GPU and no issues. This week i had set it to Software by accident, not realising it either.

And there came the scrolling problems. Just changed back to GPU and now its fine again. all is working well.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2012
  6. Greg Lugo

Greg Lugo Registered

Yes Good Call on the "syc" being set to software, didnt notice that either. I changed it back to GPU But I still had to re-map the scroll button on the wheel for it to correct the problem.