Latest Roadmap Update - October 2018

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by Christopher Elliott, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Lazza

Lazza Registered

I think those presets (and the ability to change at all) only comes with scripted weather, still? Anyway, discussing UI is a waste of time, when the new one comes along we'll have a new set of complaints :D

2. MarcG

MarcG Registered

Yeah new UI new dawn!

3. LokiD

LokiD Registered

Also be nice if the tracks real road setting were consistent to.. On some u can have naturally progressive and some you cant. Slightly annoying

4. Lazza

Lazza Registered

You can always do naturally progressing, surely? That's not a track option. But, again, I think you need scripted in order to set it.

fsuarez79 likes this.
  5. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

Yea, rfactor2 needs some big improvements in the AI aspect.I have been online/endurance races for years, but in the last year I don’t have the time to prepare my self for online races by doing hours and hours of testing so I’m doing only oflfline weekend races.

6. patchedupdemon

patchedupdemon Registered

The gt3 cars are some of the best looking textures on a any cars S397 have released, the gte by comparison are really flat , I noticed when they said they improved the performing the gt3 that really all they did was lower the textures on them, I would rather lower settings than have all cars look as flat as the gte cars

7. LokiD

LokiD Registered

Some track it seems from s397 that you can only have nat prog if u select the scripted weather preset. Some you can have nat prog on all weather sets

Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
  8. AMillward

AMillward Registered

"Pffft, all that wait for this?!"

Guaranteed.

9. Pales

Pales Registered

I wonder what we will get today. Hoping for something meaningful.

Just recently I revisited another video of Studio 397 attending an expo in 2017. The general concusses was that the UI was going to be released in a "beta" phase just shortly after that. We're now exactly one year on with very LITTLE to show. I shall continue to support this company for modernizing this game, but the transparency is lacking; even for the "roadmaps".

McFlex likes this.
  10. patchedupdemon

patchedupdemon Registered