Latest Roadmap Update - December 2020

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by Paul Jeffrey, Dec 31, 2020.

1. stonec

stonec Registered

Most of the recent roadmaps have been about what happened in the past month instead of the upcoming one, so maybe instead of changing the name, they just need to write the current roadmaps 30 days earlier, then they'd be telling us about the future instead. :D

Flatspotter likes this.
  2. pkelly

pkelly Registered

Oh, my - we have tooo much time on our hands...

3. hitm4k3r

hitm4k3r Registered

I think with all the "let's look back at what was done (or not done :p) talk" I think it's easy to overlook some of the very important information of this roadmap. This quote alone brings me hope that they are finaly going to tackle one of the most important tasks:

"Fear not dear sim racers, further track and vehicle updates will be coming on a reasonably regular basis next year, as we continue to work hard to bring all the content within rFactor 2 up to the quality levels deserving of this racing simulation."

I mean, wouldn't it be cool to have all the tracks and cars on the same standard by the end of 2021? This coupled with steady improvements to the UI and comp system should make this sim alot more polished and fleshed out and give it less of an construction site image. Let's see. :)

Balazs Magyar likes this.