Latest Build Update rFactor 2 - 1.1115 Now Available!

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by Christopher Elliott, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Stefan_L_01

Stefan_L_01 Registered

33min practise freeze here. 360min setting, watching hud clock after freeze at 5.26.54, so very well 33'. Replay is on, mem buffered.
    Trying to repeat with realtime log on.

2. Redpxl

Redpxl Registered

I've been having these (0.5 to 1sec) freezes online and offline after one of the new build. And after reading Yves post, I looked at the time spent in session when my next freeze occurred, and well it was at 33 minutes in an offline practice session (replays set to off).

3. Ronnie

Ronnie Registered

Yup. For some time now (weeks... months) I've been offline testing exclusively, due to development of WIP cars and general testing of 397 content and physics. For the most part offline part on build 1112 before we got 1114 and then 1115, was smooth as baby's bottom for the most part. I can't really speak much about online part but at least offline was 99,9% freeze free. New build made it worse... A lot worse. Usually it comes out of nowhere around 20-40 min into a session. Don't know what makes this particular time so magnetic to freezes but they are rather big. Some over 1 s, but most just under 1 s (0.7-0.9 based on how much time I lost on delta after it unfroze itself).

4. Stefan_L_01

Stefan_L_01 Registered

The 33' did not show up with realtime log on. Need a couple of more tests, but I hope it is not tied to this setting...

5. lagg

lagg Registered

We have freezes with this build too and have changed the server of the next race to the v1112.

ennimann and Leige like this.
  6. Powerslider91

Powerslider91 Registered

I can confirm: a freeze after 33 minutes since i joined an online practice session.
    The same thing happened to my two teammates. Realtime logs are on 0 in the player.json for all 3 of us.

Length of the freezes seems to depend on hardware specs. The better hardware the shorter freezes.

7. MaD_King

MaD_King Registered

We have regular freeze too with this build, when player join with Virtual Ride, and when they leave the server. It's not systematic, is worse than the previous version :(
    The content used is official GT3 Packs.

8. Depco

Depco Registered

I have suggested this before and I will suggest it again, Roll back to Build 1112. It was rock solid stable online. OR..... Figure this out ASAP.

JuanP006 likes this.
  9. LokiD

LokiD Registered

Dam I forgot one before .15

Only if your having crashes in every game. If only y rf2 that's won't help.