LAN - Onlinegame - Problems

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by youngvettel, Jan 13, 2012.

1. youngvettel

youngvettel Registered

Hello everybody,

my cousin and myself are suffering major issues trying to play the rfactor 2 beta online.
    Somehow we cannot connect to online games that we have created by ourselfs (ports are open, dmz enabled). We had the same issue with rfactor 1 and solved it with using Hamachi and the LAN connection.

If we try so in rfactor 2 (I set up LAN connection in the Hosts menu, while Hamachi is running) we donĀ“t know how to enter the IP in the game. In rfactor 1 we had the chance to enter the IP in the game with local connection / lan connection but somehow that option is missing in rfactor 2. What we can do is to enable the green button "local connection" but after that no window or something like that is opening to enter the IP.

Has anyone an advice for us? Please let us know because we really want to try out rfactor 2 beta ASAP.

Cheers,
    youngvettel :)

2. youngvettel

youngvettel Registered

I just tried it once again and no chance of entering an IP adress in the game.

Did anybody got a LAN connection set up properbly? Or is there a tutorial / how to around?

Thanks a lot!

youngvettel