NEED INFO Lag since build 342

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by SnijdersB, Oct 27, 2013.

1. SnijdersB

SnijdersB Registered

Ever since I've installed I've been experiencing a lot more lag during online races. Checked my own ping but that's around 40 all the time.
    it makes it very difficult and very scary to try and overtake any car because they jump from the left to the right and forwards and backwards all the time.
    Hope this is an easy fix because its making online racing even harder then it allready was.

2. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

What is your CPU load looking like?

3. SnijdersB

SnijdersB Registered

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2013
  4. SnijdersB

SnijdersB Registered

Looks like its all averaging way within the boundries cpu between 40 and 50 % mem the same and gpu between 55 and 75 %.
    Tonight I was hearing lot/reading a lot off people complaining about the lag, a shame not more of them take the time to write something in this thread about it... maybe this could show a pattern or something ;)

5. 88mphTim

How many servers are you trying? If everyone is in a single server I'd have to bet on the server itself having a problem :(

Sent using Tapatalk - excuse the short post, etc

6. SnijdersB

SnijdersB Registered

I do race most on one server, but we never had any poblems with last build. Did anything change in B342 that could explain the lag I(we) am(are) experiencing especially during the starts its often very bad

7. 88mphTim

Not really, no... Always possible (which is why I'm here), but so far it seems only 1 server has an issue, and it could be anything from that server. If they haven't tried yet, and you know the server admin, you could ask them to restart, try it, reinstall, try it, etc. But most important might be to trace the connection and see if there's any blips.