Knockout Qualifying Plugin Compatibility with Beta UI

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by wickedfable, Jul 6, 2020.

1. wickedfable

wickedfable Registered

Hi there,

I have switched over completely to using the new/beta UI and have been very happy with it so far. My only issue is that I use the Knockout Qualifying plugin quite often and have noticed that, while it works, there is no longer a cutoff line to show who has made it into the next round of qualifying and who hasn't.

Is this something that is planned to be added back in or that is just somehow bugged and not showing at the moment?

2. lagg

lagg Registered

This plugin was deprecated years ago.
    It sounds to me that S397 said that they were interested in different qualifying systems, but i doubt that they use this plugin.

3. Lazza

Lazza Registered

Source?

4. lagg

lagg Registered

Buff, my memory is very bad.
    Coud be in the Dev-talks?

5. wickedfable

wickedfable Registered

I noticed there is now an easy way to put in multiple qualifying sessions through the UI (which I believe wasn't there before in the old UI?). Has anyone figured out how to replicate knockout qualifying through adding multiple qualifying sessions? And if not, is there any information on how these multiple sessions work? Is it just to shake up the order by giving multiple chances at qualifying?

6. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

I would assume it is available to allow multiple qualifying sessions like used at Le Mans. Day and Night sessions. F1 really hasn't been addressed by the team so I'm guessing they would prefer somebody to write a proper plugin to get it done.