Karts 0.991 and Quebec SuperKarts 1.07 track available

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by 88mphTim, Mar 29, 2014.

1. YoLolo69

YoLolo69 Registered

View attachment 12168

2. Adrianstealth

Adrianstealth Registered

these are a great addition to rf2, had to do some tinkering with my wheel settings and good results now, the track is very nice too the red & white curbs have texture and look worn like they should

its great there are lots of track configuration options

top quality work

hope modders will add more tracks too

3. PlickBadger

PlickBadger Registered

Thanks ISI! These are brilliant - they really feel like real karts to me.

4. YoLolo69

YoLolo69 Registered

Yep, forget to say thanks also to track makers, great work here. Special note for the inflatable bridge above start, nice physic, impressive! :)

I know you will try one day, anyway, I tried F1 Kart at Liens and Neva Ring, great fun ! ;) I'm sure lot of tracks will fit with Kart for a lot of fun ;)

Also, I confirm the shadow bug under bridge is not mod dependent as I tried with a Clio ;) and saw 2 shadows: on the bridge and under it. Sorry, no screenshot, I messed it.

I also noted the kart shadow show the driver without head on cockpit view.

Ah, and another one: When testing Lienz I saw we don't have automatic brake with Kart before the Green Light as the start is not flat and kart moved slowly back.

Edit: here the Clio screenshot:
    View attachment 12170

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2014
  5. Ricklandia

Ricklandia Registered

Uhhh... help?:confused:
    Installed the Kart UI just to have a look. I was actually hoping that it might solve my showroom 'spinner' issue [my spinner hasn't worked for several builds now which makes the car painting process much harder]. Fire up the game but it's still the same old UI, so I go back to the Mod MGR thinking that I probably need to just uninstall the standard UI + showroom. Problem is that when I uninstalled them, and I cant remember which of the two it was but when I hit that uninstall button it not only uninstalled it but it appeared to have deleted the both of them!!!!
    I go in, have a look at the Kart UI [comments reserved for now but it didn't solve my spinner problem] and decide after reading some comments that perhaps best to stick with the standard UI as it appears the Kart version is tailored specifically to that mod. Back to MOD MGR, uninstall the Kart UI and figure the default RF2 UI would come back [even though it is no on the list...
    Wrong. No UI. Game is stuck trying to load now.
    How can I get the default UI back??? [please do not tell me a full re-install...]

EDIT: Problem solved. DL'd the latest LITE installer and re-installed. For reference purposes, I also noticed [after I had already re-installed LITE] that in the LAUNCHER under the ADVANCED tab there is an option to restore the user interface to default on restart. Not sure if it would have worked or not but possibly worth a try if it happens to you.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2014
  6. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Registered

The new UI is intended to be used only with the karts? The fine naming suggests so, but that doesn't make a lot of sense to me?

7. Ricklandia

Ricklandia Registered

See post #78

8. datanode

datanode Registered

As per your other post with performance issues. This again sounds like the heatsink fell off? Did you find out what was causing the issue?

Do you run in game overlays to check your processor temps in real time?

If not you could try hwinfo and riva stats to overlay various items into a game.

9. TMoney

TMoney Registered

Very cool addition! Perhaps it's time to open up the karting circuit at Palm Beach International???

"At 2-miles, the roadcourse is a nice mix of flowing turns and flat-out straights, running parallel to an IHRA-sanctioned drag strip and karting course."

I think I see it!
    View attachment 12171

10. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

Still got the issue of weightlessness once the car is raised off the ground (as greatly highlighted by a Panoz "physics" test someone posted here).

11. jrcn50

jrcn50 Registered

the funniest mod in rfactor2 for me!

12. emha76

emha76 Registered

Thanks ISI team!

13. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Banned

Can someone confirm the karts need B590 and don't work with B494?

14. crz

crz Registered

Good fun, thanks ISI! My server is crowded with 20-30 people all day, doesn't happen very often with rF2.

15. Jamie Shorting

Jamie Shorting Registered

I had my sennheisers cranked up and was laughing my head off last night. These are awesome, especially when you slide through the turns without losing too much RPM. Good stuff!! :D

In the selection screen it says 158KG driver included. He doesn't look that big. ;)

16. Nhra Racer

Nhra Racer Registered

Thanks once again ISI.

17. crz

crz Registered

Balls of steel

18. jerrymcc

jerrymcc Registered

I'm having trouble dl'ing the ISI kart rfcmp. Tried to dl from the main and mirror sites several times using IE, Firefox, and Boat/android.

Every time my install says "unable to verify" and stops.

Thoughts on what's wrong?

thanks

19. kimikaze

kimikaze Registered

rFactor crashing always when i want load Kart(in both cases: junior and F1) on Mores. Loading bar suddenly stop loading at the beginning and nothing happen until i hit enter few times, then rF crash.

20. Adrian

Adrian Registered

what build are you running?