Karts 0.991 and Quebec SuperKarts 1.07 track available

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by 88mphTim, Mar 29, 2014.

1. marvelharvey

marvelharvey Registered

Found a reproduceable AI bug.

On the Quebec Medium circuit, if you force the AI to take the defensive line into the hairpin at the end of the long straight, 9 times out of 10 they'll clip the kerb at the apex and flip over. If they drove just 6 inches further to the right, they would be fine. Note: this is with speed at 107% and agression at 100%.

Obviously it's great for me, as I gain a free overtake :D but I'd prefer to do so 'properly'

2. MarcG

MarcG Registered

Tim I seem to recall you mentioning Kart AI in a conversation about overtaking slower cars (remember!?), anyway I've opened the mas files looking for the RCD to compare to my own but....cant find an RCD anywhere :confused:

3. MarcG

MarcG Registered

Tim? ta

4. [NAR]Steve

[NAR]Steve Registered

Is anyone ( or ISI ) thinking about making a "shifter" version of these? Would love to be able to shift some gears with these babies !!

5. Spinelli

Spinelli Banned

These are some of the best sim-cars of any sim of all time, and 2 weeks after they are released you can't even find a single person racing them online. What's wrong with people?

6. DrR1pper

DrR1pper Registered

Drove an F1 kart in shenzhen the other day. Lots of power but not as much as I remember on rf2 (probs due to different gear ratio and kart maintence) but it was pretty quick on the straights and fast corners. Shenzhen huiquang circuit is bloody dangerous, lol. No overalls and a welders like helmet with zero jaw protection. Add the isane tyre walls on the outside of the fastest corners which is just asking for a kart flip.....but it was fun soI quickly ignored/forgot about it :p. Anyhow, last time I karted before Shenzhen was December and I drove significantly better this time having had a month of practice when the ISI karts first released.

Can't wait to test the latest version after hearing the additional positive improvements to my favourite ISI vehicle yet.