Just want to say thankyou.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by privatebrian, Apr 21, 2012.

1. privatebrian

privatebrian Registered

Right here goe's

It's not very often i write anything (keyboard skills not very good,bad spelling,e.t.c)but for the past few weeks i've been hanging out on one of the RF2 servers, which is known as F3s @ ??? = Fun,and man what a blast it's been,i mean,i cannot remember having so much fun online in any sim that i own period!

Then thiers the people,oh yes,i have to mention them because to me it's them that make this a complete experience.Everybody is so friendly and helpfull,so i would just like to thank them for such a nice time online.

Special thanks go to Bryan Birtwell,for setting up the server and being a brill host,1959nikos,he knows why.And everybody else that is a regular visiter to the server.Thankyou.

Also i must not forget IsI for such a brill sim,because without it i would not have met these nice people,or had such a Blast!
    so Thankyou IsI.

P.S i am sorry if i have posted this in the wrong place.

Thanks Brian

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2012
  2. gorgias1976

gorgias1976 Registered

This morning it's been my first race online on that mod. It's been a grean clean race, will be back there again.

3. g7usl

g7usl Registered

4. privatebrian

privatebrian Registered

Cheers for the link Dave.@ gorgias1976 i enjoyed racing with you this morning,hope to see you back.

5. Bryan Birtwell

Bryan Birtwell Registered

Thanks to all who are making this server a success... All I did was setup a computer at my computer shop.

It's the people that are visiting my server that have made it as successful as it's been.

The only thanks I need/want is to see people enjoying themselves on this server. That's why I set it up in the first place.

Now, there have been some troubles there, but I have found that with just a few words, they realize that to have fun you need to make it past the first few turns. : ) And all has turned out well.

And, to those that are worried about the server being "locked", I have decided that it probably isn't going to be necessary after all.

Once again, thanks to all!

Bryan

6. Salajutsu

Salajutsu Registered

Hey guys! I remember racing with you guys off n on, i'm likely to be on tonight as well! This is definately the popular server for me and runs well. I still have much to learn with this game and the F3 cars, but because of this server, I'm improving very quickly.

Thanks all for the clean fun racing, and keeping some orginization. Should hope to see you guys later today.

7. Magzire

Magzire Registered

Someday i'll beat you PrivateBrian on that server. And by the way your tuning tips sucked lol :)

8. privatebrian

privatebrian Registered

Hi Magzire.

So long as you are enjoying yourself mate it dosen't matter if your winning or loosing,and about the tuning i'm only learning myself lol :D

p.s but it's a good way to keep you guy's behind me lol.

9. Alex Ball

Alex Ball Registered

sounds fun - I'll try and join in at some point :)