Just bought a T300 RS...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by green serpent, Sep 24, 2017.

1. green serpent

green serpent Registered

...and I'm loving it. Super fast self aligning torque and basically zero dead zone - two things which the G27 where lacking.

My question is, is there a consensus on what control panel settings offer the most raw ffb for rf2? I'm sure this has been talked about before so I'm happy for you to direct me to the tread.

Cheers

2. D.Painter

D.Painter Registered

I've got this wheel also. Got it first with the 28cm D shape GT wheel. That was a mistake because there is a 30cm wheel available and should have just got that first up. The bonus to having the TM 28cm wheel was that the 30cm wheel had that punsey yellow center. Having the TM wheel I got rid of that center and changed a few buttons (colors) at the same time. Haha...

As for wheel setting. This is as I see it a personal thing and how the wheel FFB feels depends on your other hardware. You really need to work on this for yourself. No matter what others have it would only be a base line and you'd probably need to adjust for your personal use anyway.

I love the idea that rF2 allows you to have multiple wheel settings. This makes it easy to change cars, physics and even tracks if you choose. I have car specific settings. The TM control panel is default. The game can change what you need to. You can fine tune the wheel using the TM control panel, just be aware this setting is fixed for all cars. I still recommend using the in game setting and save per car as your primary and the TM CP as your secondary.

3. Shamrock

Shamrock Registered

My control panel settings, but I use the F1 wheel add-on.

270 degrees rotation (I am an open wheel guy).

click on gain settings tab:
    Master gain: 60%
    Detailed Gain: all are 100% EXCEPT damper it is 0%

Auto-Center:
    by the game (recommended)

4. patchedupdemon

patchedupdemon Registered

Just use stock settings,in rf2

5. green serpent

green serpent Registered

Thanks guys :)

6. MarcG