[REL] JT5 by UnitedRacingDesign-Shiro JT5 available

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Sebastien Sestacq

Sebastien Sestacq Registered

in one word, WOW!! in two word WOW-WOW! :D

It is brutal, precise and exigent, the sound for rf2 is excellent (just more firecracker at deceleration would be fine) it absolutely must have zero aids to feel the best!
    and beautiful 3D good job!
    [​IMG]

2. D.Painter

D.Painter Registered

Loving it!
    Just one thing. I'm finding it hard to see the brake lights on the car in front. I know you race your own line but it's good to have a better idea on the braking of your opponent.

yusupov likes this.
  3. buddhatree

buddhatree Registered

When you guys first showed up I bought T5 2013 because I love DTM. It wasn't perfect but I was promised updates, so I bought everything you guys offered to support your team. Even bought all the AC stuff.

T5 2013 for rF2 was never updated. I'm still waiting. If it did get updated, I never got an email. And there's no way to check because there's no version numbers on your website.

So just sitting around waiting for 2 years to for an update while you guys do all these other projects is very frustrating. Why on Earth should I buy anything from you guys anymore?

muzikant likes this.
  4. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

T5 for rF2 was updated several times, please check the history on that. And please check that we are fully upgrading the T5 at this moment to V2. And why some things werent done exactly i explained in T5 topic as exactly pointed to T5 updates.
    And yes, we have to do other projects becase updating something whole time becase a game fixed and broken things all the time would never keep us moving forward eather that included the V2 T5 upcoming updates. From everybody here, including ISI before we had probably updated our content far more than anybody else when actually needed and when it was fully broken or even completly reworked and updated it.

5. boxer

boxer Registered

Are these being price per car or for the series?
    Do you have an expected completion date for full series?

6. UnitedRacingDesign

Per car and sorry no dates.

7. idk

idk Registered

I absolutely adore the GT500 cars so I'm loving this, now all I need is more time to drive them.

Just a question though, how does this car stack up against the T5/DTM cars in terms of pace? Are they similar?

8. UnitedRacingDesign

JT5 is faster, and i mean really faster than T5. You have to know that real 2016 GT500 cars are actuall close to LMP1 cars without hybrid.

idk likes this.
  9. D.Painter

D.Painter Registered

I'm wondering, The pitlane speed is 100Km. I find this a little fast in my opinion for pitlane. Is this accurate to the GT500 series? I know it's not a accurate representation of the series but 100KM in pitlane? It is a crewed area and a safe zone for personal.

10. UnitedRacingDesign

pitlane speeds are done from tracks i think or rfm? Cars only have limiters.

11. UnitedRacingDesign

Templates available and I will move all our templates into those folders ordered there.
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/srv8xqwy7lc82t9/AACfgyc8B06qR6LKqkYdJI6ca?dl=0

We are using a new way of doing liverys now-Completly NO AO/Shading on the livery itself, that way you have more quality liverys and far less dds compression problems.
    Flat colouring and sponsors only are used. Example pics includes as marked NEW VS OLD.

Attached Files:

DaVeX likes this.
  12. TheMattyOnline

TheMattyOnline Member

Is there any setting to improve the rear view virtual mirror? It's so low resolution and blurry.
    With my fov I can't see the real one!

marmagas likes this.
  13. UnitedRacingDesign

Looks like i will have to include the hires mirror texture next time.

TheMattyOnline likes this.
  14. JackFeelsNerves

JackFeelsNerves Registered

Indeed, the pit lane speed limit is a track-controlled parameter. However, you can override it for a multiplayer session using this line in the Multiplayer.JSON file:
    For example, if you want to set the speed limit at 80kph/50mph you have to enter 22.22 instead of that zero. :cool:

15. D.Painter

D.Painter Registered

Speed limiter is set in the rfm, now known as RaceEvent. The default RE is set to 100km. Most would just use the default to create a mod RaceEvent so it would load in at 100km. This can be changed before you make the RaceEvent if you choose to suit the car series your using.

In rF1 this is set in the rfm for each mod so regardless of the track you use the pit limit speed stays as the mod suggests. Like the V8Supercars is 40km. Others are set to suit the real world pit limit speed and remain a constant.

It can be set in the track I guess. I tested Oran Park with the Flat6 and it's speed was 50Km even though I was using All Track & mods which is set at 100Km.

Another rF2 packaging system flaw I guess.

16. UnitedRacingDesign

Once we have other cars done and offcourse dx11 with new UI, we will include the series files to. Maybe some trackpack posibile. Will check on permissions for that, get maybe some track guys onboard in future to update few things.

2ndLastJedi and LeStrat like this.
  17. Euskotracks

Euskotracks Registered

Sorry Ales by reading your post you are pretty much justifying T5 not updating since september 2013 (v1.5 according to post 1 in the T5 thread).

You decided to go for payed content in an evolving racing platform as rF2 was back in 2013.

Meanwhile many things have changed. Other modding teams have updated their free content several times to include tire CPM, flex chassis and the different features rF2 has included.

Mentioning that build300 broke reflections once as a justification isn't an option in this case. We are already in build 1108.

If you cannot assume your responsibilities with your customers by sincerely apologising for not having updated T5 so far, do not count on me as a future customer.

Guimengo likes this.
  18. UnitedRacingDesign

Ok now, T5 still works. the physics are on up to date but the cars work. So, are they broken or so fully?
    June 2014 V1.8 T5 rF2
    This is still not justifing that you guys attack me here about updating something that is actually working. We didnt promisse updates each month or every few months or once a year, we allways sayed we will update our content when needed. Especially if its broken.
    rF2 is stable now for how long actually? I mean really stable without any new stuff, its right time to update it now, that its from our view. We had 2x updated it last year for our testing only and we didnt release it becase it wasnt big improvment plus we knew there is more coming form rf2 game itself than will again need rework.
    That are my choises and i have to deal with that when its actually worth the update to. And that is my resposibilitie to not allways mess up things and make updates after updates if it isnt broken eather!
    We have decided to go that way, we are updating our content and not just on quick small updates. When we do it, we do big updates like EGT V2 and now in work T5 V2 that is actually worth for us.
    We will NOT update things if it isnt broken or just becase ISI before added few small new numbers doing nothing special and if its unfinished, not understandable and full of bugs. We had learned this few times with our updates so we skipped some things that need to be redone new. Some of our content is simply old and doesnt get attention anymore as it did before. It works everywhere actually like that to. We have sayed to that some old content will be stoped to be updated at some point but we will offcourse decide when is that. Offcourse its not the time yet thats why big update is beeing done now.
    And there is a T5 topic for that, so if any issues, stick on that or i will simply fully ignore any such comments.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
    bwana and D.Painter like this.
  19. LeStrat

LeStrat Registered

Probably the best news we could hear, then.

2ndLastJedi likes this.
  20. Flaux

Flaux Registered

I bought the T5 cars a week ago and there is nothing to update in my opinion other than the newest tire model maybe. The mod is really really good as it is already.

I don't understand why people are moaning about it....

Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
    John likes this.