JSON fail

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by GregT, Aug 21, 2014.

1. GregT

GregT Registered

Could some one please start todays lesson in how to run rf2 this week for me? without changing one single thing from running a 20 lap race @ mid ohio and finishing fourth with 23 ai competing, to opening the launcher today to see this NEW error. Is there a computer class somewhere to learn how to keep this sim running from week to week? most all my other ones (driving sims) open by double clicking on the icon, put on my desktop from the initial install without fail. rf2, on the other hand, has been installed, uninstalled, deleted, downloaded and installed no less than 10 times in the last year with no expectation it will ever get better for me. Please, anyone explain to me how my computer can run this for 2 or 3 hours with everything turned up to max flawlessly then just simply not run again until my computer has been altered in some way to accommodate it for some reason the next time. Thanks for any help and for putting up with my ever increasing frustration running the best sim on the market.

2. redapg

redapg Registered

Maybe you can find the solution HERE