Joining server - only some cars available?

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by OTL_YT105, May 12, 2020.

1. OTL_YT105

OTL_YT105 Registered

Hello,

I'm experiencing an issue where not all of the car options on the server are available. I tested this with my server, as well as a few random servers. My server has all of the GT3 cars plus the LMP3 (Norma). I only see the Radical, Mercedes, Bentley, Mclaren (not the 720) and Audi. I thought at first only the GT3 pack was working but the Corvette does not show up, but the Audi does.

I then tried a few other servers. In one my only option was the Aston GTE, when all GTE options were available to others. Also, when this occurs I'm only able to see the cars I can select in the server. For instance my friend selected the Corvette but it showed up as a different car in the server on my end.

Is this a common issue and is there something I can do to fix it?

2. CIP060

CIP060 Registered

It happens you have to delete the car folders and have them re-downloaded by steam until they accept them

3. CIP060

CIP060 Registered

Be careful though if you downloaded skins in the user data player folder they could give problems so I recommend moving the skin folders until you install the cars and then restore them

4. OTL_YT105

OTL_YT105 Registered

Do I delete the car folders by removing them from my steam inventory? I've redownloaded all of them and the same issue keeps occurring. In some cases the available cars even change. For instance once only the 2018 Audi was available.