Jittery virtual wheel, hands & arms (32 & 64bit)

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by Coanda, Jun 29, 2014.

1. Coanda

Coanda Registered

I'm not sure if Jittery is the right term and I am not sure if this is intended for this build as what I am experiencing is not in the build notes. Firstly I have replicated my previous controller & PLR file from B660 and tested for both 32 & 64bit B767 on the DW12 & F2. Sadly my rig is packed away so out came the old game-pad and driver arms are now switched on in cockpit mode. What I have noticed is in the previous B660 when turning in a corner the virtual wheel, hands & arms are super smooth (IMO unrealistic) however with this new 767 build this is not the case. These three virtual components are very jittery and abrupt when turning left to right etc... The hands look they are vibrating which I like however I think the virtual wheel is too jittery..

I hope this kinda makes sense. Has anyone else noticed this change? If so do you think its intended?

Maybe I can upload some video to demonstrate.

2. Coanda

Coanda Registered

I went through my old controller ini & new json file. I bloody missed one entry :eek: I had this set to off on the new 767 build. My mistake.

"Use Keyboard Rates For Analog":true,
    "Use Keyboard Rates For Analog#":"use keyboard\/digital driving input rates to intentionally delay analog inputs (may be useful for gamepads)"