Jimmy Broadbent's Civic"s Dashboard screen(motec) is green?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 2ndLastJedi, May 12, 2017.

1. Lazza

Lazza Registered

2. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

blue green weakness? :D

3. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Registered

lol , i asked my wife what colour it was and she said BLUE ? WTF . I always get my colours wrong . haha . I can see colours but what i see and others see differ , my Oldest Son has the same issue .
    Well what ever colour it is , it isnt the same brightness in my version as Jimmy's or @TheMattyOnline videos .
    I just deleted shaders and CBash but nothing changed so i guess @Juergen-BY is right .
    I saw somewhere in the forum someone had the old version for a FFB comparison , i might grab that and try .

Juergen-BY likes this.
  4. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Registered

it's not our 1070's !
    Try this old version The old Civic is availabe from this site for comparison.
    But if you do the new version dissapears and you need to stuff around to get it back ! i used my back-up .

5. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

I ran several night races at tracks with and without trackside lighting with the civic v1.3 and my AMD r480. Turning the headlights on/off made no appreciable change. However, the screen was visible even without backlighting although it wasn't what one would consider as having a bright hue. The lcd screen DID light up when the headlights of another car were behind me. Bright as could be. Myi biggest issue was the steering wheel. I had to disable the in-car wheel because it blocked about 1/2 (.50 for youse metrics) the lcd display.(even with moving the seat around) The only time I could see the wheel AND the LCD display was when I was so far back and low from the dash that I couldn't see any apexes.

2ndLastJedi likes this.