It's official. rFactor 2 coming to Steam. Trailer released!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PaulG, Sep 25, 2015.

1. PaulG

PaulG Registered

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OvC_MdYsQM

I'm assuming it'll be handled like rf1? And we'll be able to transfer our license to a Steam serial?

We've known it was coming, but I think this is fantastic news nonetheless. All the modern, major PC racing sims are now on Steam:)

2. samcar304

samcar304 Registered

And Stock Cars this weekend!!!! Cant wait! :D

3. Woodee

Woodee Registered

4. PaulG

PaulG Registered

I'm not going to take responsibility for that. Cause I did a search. If the top search result tells me the thread hasn't had a post in 61 days (wishlist section) and I should start a new thread, that's what I'm going to do. It's not like I'm browsing all the various sub-forums. Too many.

https://www.google.com/search?sites...0&submit.y=0&domains=isiforums.net&gws_rd=ssl

P.S. Google is what is used when you use the search box. Entered Steam. Those are the results.

http://isiforums.net/f/forumdisplay.php/5-rFactor-2-Discussion-(English)

I mean, it's not even a sub-forum of rfactor 2. No wonder it didn't show up in search results. I avoid ALL general discussions of all forums because the internet has trained me General Discussion is open season for nitwits and their political talk. Maybe the ISI General forum is different, but I'm not about to find out:)

5. MarcG

MarcG Registered

not even the one labelled 'News & Notifications' ? it's kinda self explanatory ;)

6. PaulG

PaulG Registered

I was going to quickly stealth edit it. After quickly taking a look, it's clearly a rather harmless "General" discussion. Nonetheless, the point still stands. Too many sections and poor search engine = new thread. Sorry. It's not like I'm someone who doesn't perform searches and spams forums with new topics. I tried.

7. MarcG

MarcG Registered

I'm not having a go mate I just think it's funny :D
    FYI if you click the Advanced Search link it searches the forums direct and not via Google :)

8. Ricknau

Ricknau Registered

Thanks for posting Paul. I'd have never known. I only come here. (Unless I'm digging for something specific.) Don't feel like opening every subforum every time I want to look into community chat. Now I'll go read the other thread! :)