ITM telemetry for Fanalab

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by FvdHeide1963, Jan 21, 2021.

1. FvdHeide1963

FvdHeide1963 Registered

Hi all, i cannot get ITM (telemetry) working on my Fanatec DD1 base and Porsche 911 GT3 R wheel. When i try to activate ITM on Fanalab I get a message "Plugin copy failed! cannot find the path to plugin "\path\Podiumrfactor2plugin.dll".

Can anyone help me out, please? Thanks in advance, guys!

2. Jeff James

Jeff James Registered

I had similar on CSW 2.5 and both wheels (BMW GT & Formula V2), couldn't get Fanalab to recognise the plugin.
    I went here https://forum.fanatec.com/discussio...-manager-for-csl-csw-and-podium-wb-all-wheels and followed the instructions.
    Then I went here https://forum.fanatec.com/discussion/21523/fanalab-1-53-download-post-your-feedback-here and updated Fanalab.
    I then enabled the Podium plugin in RF2 options.
    I works now. I have noticed however that SENSITIVITY setting can no longer be set to Auto, and I'm having to set it manually. No big shakes.

I hope that helps.
    Jeff

FvdHeide1963 likes this.
  3. FvdHeide1963

FvdHeide1963 Registered

Hey Jeff, yesssssss, I got it working finally. I just had to manually copy the missing Podium2factor2plugin64.dll from the Fanalab folder (I already had 1.54 beta installed) to the bin64 folder in rfactor2 and now it's working. Not all telemetry is working well, but at least now i got the plugin fixed. Thanks for your help, mate. Really appreciate it!

4. Jeff James

Jeff James Registered

Hmm. I already had the Podium2factor2plugin64.dll in bin64, so I guess similar symptoms, different causes :)
    Glad I could help anyway!