Issue with gt3 benz since bop update

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by rec0nd1te, Mar 6, 2021.

1. rec0nd1te

rec0nd1te Registered

Hello all. I've been driving the Mercedes Benz GT3 thats in the paid DLC pack for a while now, it's what I entered the gt3 series with in february so I've been practicing on those tracks quite a bit. I did notice some difference in the handling but its all fixed with some clicks here and there in setup. My issue is with the ffb in the steering. No matter what I set it to it feels like it has electric power steering now. Most all the cars I've driven here are easier in low speed and once you start getting up to speed the wheel gets heavier to turn like irl. With this benz it used to be like that, now if it gets heavier at all, it's minimal. I've tried playing around in the controller json file with the steering resistance, spring and torque but those don't have a noticable effect. I've also tried just deleting the file and letting it repopulate. So I guess my question is two-fold. Can I or what can I do to get the steering feeling like normal again and if anyone else that knows what this car's steering feels like, could you take a few laps and tell me what you think please?