~IsR~ Server & F1Elite

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jello, Mar 3, 2013.

1. Jello

Jello Registered

I had my first good run with rF2 multiplayer & first hooked F1Elite with the Formula 2's & had a blast :), good friendly bunch to race with. Then I got onto the IsR server running the Clio's on a a great variety of tracks & again had an absolute blast & again another great bunch to hook up with for some great, close online racing.

If you are after good clean racing without some clown smashing into you, join up with these guys for sure.

Cheers F1Elite & IsR, I'll be joining ya's for much more :).

2. smithaz

smithaz Registered

There will always be some clown smashing into you on public servers I suspect, the aim is to get far enough up the grid for this not to be a problem.

3. Jello

Jello Registered

lol but you're not even safe sometimes in front of them ;)

4. Hedlund_90

Hedlund_90 Registered

I love IsR servers. Always clean racing (or, as clean as it can be public). IsR admins do a good job warning and removing people who can't drive :)

5. RCRacing

RCRacing Registered

+1

6. hoover

hoover Registered

Great fun was had by all list night during a dozen races in the Megane on an excellent selection of tracks. Thanks a ton for hosting, ISR folks!

Uwe

7. perplex

perplex Registered

Yes ISR is the best out there . Thanks to all Donators and Members that keep the Servers running.

8. domsai

domsai Registered

~IsR~Servers

I am proud to belong to this team for many years. On public servers, everyone has a chance to make good races. for daredevil, there are admins who monitors.
    Thanks to all Donators and Members

www.internationalsimracing.com

Domsai

9. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

Me too! Im new with IsR and I have to say that my driving skills has improved a lot with this great team!
    Already did the donation:)

10. ~IsR~Barabba

~IsR~Barabba Registered

we try to give the best to our friends who attend our server, we also try to help new pilots who are beginning to run on a public server.
    Sometimes, unfortunately, we are forced to exclude anyone because it is running with bad intentions.
    However I can say with pleasure that some of the drivers excluded sometimes ask to try again to run on our servers because they who understood how we want to run.
    Some of them after running very well, and do not give us more problems.
    I thank publicly, Max Angelo for supporting us,when we are in trouble with bugs or other problem.
    All drivers with fair play are welcome in our servers.

EDIT:Thank you for your donation GTClub_wajdi

Babs:)

11. C3PO

C3PO Registered

Don't know if it has been mentioned before, but some mods require huge number of downloads for one car and one race track. Also, other servers are not putting in clear descriptions of what cars are being featured in a session..would be helpful to have that :)

12. ~IsR~Barabba

~IsR~Barabba Registered

we have opened a special section in our forum to help user to find all you need to enter in our server.
    In the future it will be possible to download and install everything directly from the server.

Babs:)