ISR Circuit 1.00 by Euskotracks

Discussion in 'Locations' started by borimoli, Mar 26, 2013.

1. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

Thanks for the new version.

Must say that some of the trees looks really awesome here :) Colours are maybe little strong to be "realistic" but I don't mind.

But maybe you shouldn't say that this is final release just yet when this have been out there for such a short time...

2. borimoli

borimoli Registered

The colors are not so strong in the circuit. It was a problem of the video edition with youtube posibilities. We hope the real track is ok.
    ;-)

3. Duvel

Duvel Registered

the colours are way, way way too strong on this track, i was on it last night in the megane server. it's like a cartoon and really needs looking into.

4. borimoli

borimoli Registered

Ok! We will do a new version with less color :confused:

5. pmgl71

pmgl71 Guest

recocozco que hacer un circuito tiene un trabajo enorme, los he probado todos,algunos me gusta y otros no,pero en todos les falla lo mismo,el asfalto se ve muy mal,ganarian mucho si lo arreglaras,y las texturas se ven raras es como si estuvieran estiradas,la transicion entre las textura es muy basta te falta un poco de degradado,necesitan mas trabajo las texturas,esto es solo una sugerencia respeto tu trabajo y el esfuerzo que haces.

un saludo y sigue trabajando fiera

6. borimoli

borimoli Registered

Mil gracias por tus palabras. No molestan sino que ayudan y mucho, la verdad.

He rehecho algunas texturas del circuito (el asfalto no, sorry). Hay algunas a las que he fusionado capas normal y specular (muros y pianos sobre todo) ya que es cierto que quedan muy planas. Tal vez abuse también del pequeño tamaño de las mismas ya que los muros, por ejemplo, estaban en .dds formato 64x64. Ahora son 256x256 y con sus tres capas. También he degradado y des-saturado las texturas del paisaje como grava y distintas hiervas que lo cierto es que brillaban mucho. En esta ocasión usé un pluggin de photoshop que genera una simulación de HDR y veo que me equivoqué porque el resultado no ha sido para nada el esperado. Ya he aprendido que mejor no volver a hacerlo. Sobre el asfalto en principio lo he dejado como está ya que hice una versión digamos que más clara y no me gustó el resultado. Son .dds de otra pista, sin retocar, claro que de rf1 y al sumarle las texturas necesarias para el realroad el resultado varía. Sigo probando para encontrar texturas más apropiadas.

También he cambiado el bitmap de las texturas.

Lo dicho, muchas gracias por todo.

Dejo al final del hilo el enlace a la versión 1.02 que además tiene pantallas de carga nuevas muy, pero que muy mejoradas (Xavi77).

Many thanks for your words.

I've redone some textures of the circuit (except asphalt, sorry). There are some that have merged to normal, specular layer (walls and pianos mostly) since it is true that there are very flat. Perhaps also abuse the small size of the same as the walls, for example, were on .Dds 64x64 format. Now are 256x256 and it´s the three layers. I have also degraded and de-saturated landscape textures as gravel and various grasses that the truth is shining brightly. This time I used a photoshop pluggin that generates a simulated HDR and see that I was wrong because the result was not at all expected. I've learned that it's better not to do it again. On asphalt I initially left as is because I made a lighter version and did not like the result. Textures are .Dds for a track of rf1, unretouched, and when I add the textures required for realroad the result varies. I keep trying to find more appropriate textures.

The bitmap of the textures have been changed.

That said, thank you very much for everything.

Also the loadings images have been done again. Now they are better and looks very nice (Xavi77 did).

Thanks a lot for yours tips!!!

DOWNLOAD

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2013
  7. pmgl71

pmgl71 Registered

Saludos.
    He bajado la actualizacion del circuito y la verdad que ha mejorado bastante ya no resalta tanto el verde,te faltan por pulir el color de los arbores que sigue teniendo ese verde tan intenso,y otra cosa de la que me he dado cuenta, es que tienes arboles con las hojas de color marron,ya te digo pequeñas tonterias,referente a lo del asfalto probe el circuito de las tres millas,y el asfalto que hay en los boxes se ve muy bien no podrias trasladarlo al otro?,otra cosa el enlace te tu circuito que esta puesto en la pagina del ISR,no se puede descargar ya que da error,cuando pulsas para descargarlo te manda a esta direccion: http://"http://www.racerfactor.com/descargas/Rfactor2/Circuitos/ISR_Circuit_1.02.rfcmp" hay que corregirla por esta otra para que funcione: http://www.racerfactor.com/descargas/Rfactor2/Circuitos/ISR_Circuit_1.02.rfcmp.

saludos.

8. Kknorpp001

Kknorpp001 Banned

No offense, but yes. This track is great but it makes Mario Kart look like black and white :). The colors are so overwhelming that even I, someone who is constantly arguing that graphics is not that important, simply will not drive it. To begin with, there are simply too many colors and many of them clash with each other. Orange rails, rainbow peace signs, etc. etc. etc. etc. There must be over a thousand different colors in this track and it gives you a headache. Also many of the colors are so intense and bright and like neon it is simply too much. Even the track surface is a brownish color instead of tarmac color. It almost looks like dirt color but then has yellow stripes on top like police tape or something. Why not just gray tarmac like Tres Millas? In fact, if you just combine this track layout with the color selection, billboard style, etc. of Tres Milles you would easily have one of the best fantasy tracks in rfactor 2!

I don't say this to be critical. I would not say all this if I didn't think this track layout great. So thank you for this track. You and the other Euskotracks designers are clearly very talented and put much effort into your layouts. I just want to see more people racing your excellent tracks. Tres Milles was really a breath of fresh air color and presentation-wise. If Euskotracks evere decided to update all tracks to the level of Tres Milles I would be hosting these tracks as much or possibly even more than other tracks.