isr article on rf2 mods

Discussion in 'Third Party Content' started by yusupov, Aug 2, 2014.

1. yusupov

yusupov Registered

2. William David Marsh

William David Marsh Registered

Thanks for the post! :D My advice for the F3 mod, is that in the upgrades category, they have options for different FFB types. I'd recommend using the FR3.5 FFB. The next release should fix some FFB issues that they are having.

3. McLeo

McLeo Registered

Nice Article.

4. Drathuu

Drathuu Registered

Thanks for sharing.. Didnt expect to get my track listed in an article for ISR. Happy days ;)

5. myself9

myself9 Registered

I'm honestly surprised that the author mentioned Pikes Peak. It's pretty much a STRAIGHT conversion, and the huge crest in the road is a buzzkill that I don't have the software or knowledge to fix.

There are SO many other great courses out there that deserve mention way ahead of it -- Mid Ohio, Longford, LaChatre, Bathurst, Sebring, etc etc etc.

I've been sitting on a version of Pikes Peak with better textures and a few other little improvements, but got so hung up on the limitations of 3DSimEd and the annoying shadow non-receiving x-trees that I haven't seen a point to releasing it.
    Not that it's going to be abandoned, I've just been crazy busy with league stuff these days.

6. rongarz

rongarz Registered

Thanks for the link. Now I've got a few more mods to try.