ISI? When Does

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MOD43, Jul 7, 2013.

1. MOD43

MOD43 Registered

Has the 12 month online subscription started yet?

2. privatebrian

privatebrian Registered

Started in June i think.

3. MOD43

MOD43 Registered

What date?

4. Kknorpp001

Kknorpp001 Banned

Yeah I'm amazed people talk as if this is foregone conclusion. ISI just sits back and calculates whether community will out up with it and if enough bozos seem to believe it's true then they will hold to the June start timeframe. What I recommend is that the community either have outrage or demand and answer or, possible more effectively, assume that clock has not started because of course it hasn't started b/c online is broken. Whenever dealing with ISI it is best to use whatever option is best when a response is not expected. So, in this case, everyone who asks the question should receive a response on "no" or "we don't know whether clock has begun since online is broken and no marketing has begun so servers are empty", etc., etc. But if enough people seem to accept that this joke of a start time without marketing the product so that people buy the product so that people are online, then ISI, clearly not being marketing or public relations geniuses, are going to keep the date for a few extra nickels even though their brand is going to be harmed. Nevermind, I just realized what I just said. Yep, ISI will probably stick to June given their past.

5. kaptainkremmen

kaptainkremmen Registered

Kknorpp001 got sand in his vagina again.

6. Kknorpp001

Kknorpp001 Banned

Sorry, guys. I just call it as I see it. Doesn't affect me and now that I think of it AC will be out before deadline so won't affect most others either.

7. Gearjammer

Gearjammer Registered

Perhaps if you encouraged more diplomatic responses instead of "demanding" an answer, your experience with ISI might be better. With the way you act on this forum, your location information can't be right as how can you possibly be in a state of bliss with all that negativity?

8. privatebrian

privatebrian Registered

2013...not sure of the actual day date though...

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2013
  9. Kknorpp001

Kknorpp001 Banned

You are correct regarding negativity and use of the strong words "outrage" and "demand". So I will restate my case.

A. Online has been broken
    B. Online servers are empty
    C. ISI is not marketing rF2 and has not fixed online which is why servers are empty

Community responses available include:

A. Whining about state of online given that clock is now ticking
    B. Assuming that clock is not ticking because ISI certainly expected for online to be working and to be marketing by March

I say response B is the correct response. In fact, my guess is that ISI is going to announce a reset of the clock even though they never officially started the clock. But they don't want to do this and then have to change it again so they are waiting until online is functioning and servers fill up before they announce the new start date.

HOWEVER, if they get the sense that the community is resolved to the June date then they will be less likely to reset it.

Personally, I feel outrage has no effect on ISI unless the five brown nosers in this forum who think they are admins speak up.

And what diplomatic response would you recommend?

10. realkman666

realkman666 Registered

No, it will only start when the game is released.

11. SPASKIS

SPASKIS Registered

I think isi stated clearly when the watch for online racing would start the one year countdown for regular users. If no changes have been announced is because it already has started as it was said. If I dont remember wrong, june 30th was the kickoff

Enviado desde mi GT-I9505 usando Tapatalk 2

12. Flaux

Flaux Registered

Asked the question on 01-08-13:

13. realkman666

realkman666 Registered

So, is the game released or not?

14. Kknorpp001

Kknorpp001 Banned

Exactly. And my entire point is that they said that in January. Where did they expect the product to be in June? What was the June date based on? Hopefully having servers with races? Ya think? Is this really so hard to comprehend?

15. Mibrandt

Mibrandt Registered

The usual lack of information... They could also help themselves a lot by providing better and clearer information regarding stuff like this.

16. Kknorpp001

Kknorpp001 Banned

I agree and it's funny because people will say that ISI would get crucified by community if they told us their plans and didn't come thru. But that is not true and if we feel like we can hold them accountable for something that they didn't commit to then shame on us and also ISI can ignore us just like they do with so much. So what I'm saying is that they have nothing to lose. Throw us a bone but don't commit to anything. Pride and arrogance is so expensive.

17. Gearjammer

Gearjammer Registered

Well Knorpp001, you as well as anyone else that reads these forums should know that demanding things in an open forum will likely result in either no response from ISI or a negative response. With that in mind, if you feel you have to demand, perhaps doing so in a private format such as email or an actual letter would result in a more satisfactory response from them. The idea that you or anyone else actually has the right to demand anything from anyone is funny in and of itself. Yes, you might have rights to things, and you might feel the need to demand, but only governments and law enforcement have a "right" to demand.

18. FAlonso

FAlonso Registered

It seems excessive to pay 70€ for a game that does not get to be a beta.
    Reminds me netKar pro, good physical, FFB and nothing more.

Kunos Simulazioni sell your game for 7 € and ISI for 70 €.

19. Nuno P

Nuno P Registered

+1

20. RJames

RJames Registered

The subscription information should really be provided in the Launcher service, date purchased & renewal date. Come to the end of 1 year of subscription i can see these forums flooded with threads on "why is my multiplayer not working".

I have absolutely no gripes with renewing my licence if it continues the development and to me (as it always has been) multiplayer is what you make it to be. For me that is a group of friends racing, sure it would be nice for more open public race servers but that was not a promised fact on purchase.