Inviting people to join online game

Discussion in 'Online Racing Discussion' started by TIG_green, Jan 8, 2013.

1. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

Wanted to start a little poll here for my own purposes:

Who are able to play online games usually between 17.00-22.00 (GMT +2). Lets say 2 hours between that time period.

Would like some company in my server. I like to play most of the cars and tracks. But I need to host because I want to have either automatic transmission or anti-lock brakes. Can't have them both disabled :p

Rf2 do not have any friends system or invite button (not that I know of) so I figured this is the way to go.

So tell me if you are interested and maybe we can race sometime :)

2. SLuisHamilton

SLuisHamilton Banned

3. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

hehe :p

I've had some players on my server but I asked if there is someone who like to know when I am hosting an online session and get invitation to that session. And I do not feel that way Sluis :D

4. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

Are people more willing to join now when I have learned to drive without aids (except auto-clutch)? :D

There is no event atm, but if I would inform beforehand... would probably be Clios, Meganes, Nissans or Lolas. This would be mainly for rookies but anyone who find these cars and my event times better than some leagues are free to join. Events would take place between 17-22 (GMT+2) and would last max 2 hours between that time period. Events will be based on ad hoc. So changable times and days.

Any interest? You can PM me and I then inform you when I will plan some online driving... no commitments, just an opportunity.