Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by John.Persson, Aug 12, 2012.
Holland, **** yeah!
I hope you don't mind me sharing this here Tim. Please remove it if you do and sorry in advance.
Me and my old flatmate have just started a crowd funding project on idiegogo after 12 months of planning. Please check it out and if you're interested, back our campaign (you won't actually be charged until and if we reach our funding goal). Also if you could please share this around with friends and places you know where people would be interested in our product it would be hugely appreciated. Many Thanks!!!
never give up lol
For those who have seen The Wolf of Wall Street:
Interactive video of the new Mercedes F1 car
Paraprosdokians are figures of speech in which the latter part of a sentence or phrase is surprising or unexpected; frequently humorous. Winston Churchill loved them.
1. Where there's a will, I want to be in it.
2. The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on my list.
3. Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
4. If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.
5. We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.
6. War does not determine who is right - only who is left.
7. Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
8. To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.
9. I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.
10. In filling out an application, where it says, 'In case of emergency, Notify: 'I put 'DOCTOR'.
11. Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.
12. You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.
13. I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not so sure.
14. To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.
15. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
16. You're never too old to learn something stupid.
17. I'm supposed to respect my elders, but it’s getting harder and harder for me to find one now.
Great Vid. Love those US-tracks, would like to have more of them in rF2.
Excellent helmet cam footage, the best i've seen. From what I can see of his helmet in the mirror it looks like a gopro mounted directly to the top of his visor, great positioning, would love to see more people getting footage with this setup.
Really interesting video, thanks for posting it.
Separate names with a comma.