Internals Plugin: Sector flag states?

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by Jorgen, Jun 8, 2013.

1. Jorgen

Jorgen Registered

After getting an old plug-in updated towards rFactor2 and the latest Internals Plugin, I noticed that the mSectorFlag array in the ScoringInfoV01 component contains weird values compared to what they contained with rFactor1. After searching, I found this very old thread: http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.php/5732-plugin-sector-yellow-flag

Does anyone know how to interpret the sector flag values? Like MaXyM, I most often see the value 11. Is this a bug, or has the value range changed drastically? If it has, where can information on how to interpret the value be found?

2. B1K3R

B1K3R Registered

Yeah, I get the same values too. It seems that "11" is "No yellow flag" otherwise "Yes" but this is my assumption from analyzing the data as I did not find any info anywhere....

3. Jorgen

Jorgen Registered

Thanks B1K3R. I wonder if this has anything to do with the fact that there are 11 different marshal flags for the corner workers? The track I tested at does not have any corner worker instances though. I'll do some more testing at a track which does have corner workers and see if the values change in any way.

@ISI: It would be great if someone with in-depth knowledge could shed some light on this, and preferably also see to it that the internals plugin header file is updated with proper documentation. I know this won't happen, but it's worth asking anyway. Thank you.

4. Jorgen

Jorgen Registered

After doing some more testing, it seems as if the local yellows (corner workers) do have something to with these sector yellows. Not sure exactly how though, but the value went from 11 to 1 when a local yellow was waved. The number of local yellows did not seem to matter though, I had more local yellows in one sector than another, but both resulted in a value of 1. Weird, to say the least...