Inter-league collaborations?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rich Goodwin, Mar 23, 2015.

1. Rich Goodwin

Rich Goodwin Registered

Hey guys,

I just made a post in another thread where I sort of thought out loud....... but I want to flesh it out.

This is an open invitation to any league admin out there who would like to work with me to put our communities together on Saturday evenings (19:00 GMT is our normal slot) for a league. While we've had some success ourselves, participant numbers can vary from 8 to around 22 with no apparent reason. I keep quite a keen eye on other servers in the matchmaker and know I'm not alone with this.

Who's server to use, what car to use, what format, what ruleset....all the details can be figured out later, if someone is interested in working with me.

I just figure 2 communities with 15 participants each coming together to make a race of 30 makes a more engaging experience.

So, anyone interested?

2. WhiteShadow

WhiteShadow Registered

http://legends-league.com/twfr/index.php

http://www.fun2race.net/home

http://www.speedracin.com/news.php

3. Acestumacher

Acestumacher Registered

Hello Rich,

We race on a Saturday night, practice always starts at 8pm, quali 9pm, warm up 10 mins, race starts at 9.45 approx, at the moment we are racing the URD EGT mod, with two more races to go, palm beach and then sebring, after that we are looking to race the isi Formula Renault 3.5 mod, our numbers have always been up and down, its slightly depressing really as there must be more drivers out there!!, but many of us have raced together for years and have gained new friends along the way, and always looking to make new friends!, have a look at our site see what you think and maybe we can work together.

Cheers Ace,
    www.f1-sim-racer.co.uk

4. Rich Goodwin

Rich Goodwin Registered

Thanks for that :)

5. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

F-R 3.5 2014 is one of the top 3 overall cars for rF2 and when matched with proper tracks is supahsaweeet, I'll be keeping an eye on this!

6. Rich Goodwin

Rich Goodwin Registered

My main problem is since nobody responded all that quickly Ive already organised our next series. Maybe next time around.

7. hardtohandle

hardtohandle Registered

Hi Rich, that's a shame. Me and others also had this idea as there is so little happening on RF2, unfortunately I got a 7 day ban on trumped up charges so was not able to reply to you. Maybe next time as you say, your idea is good :) Very few drivers around :(

8. Rich Goodwin

Rich Goodwin Registered

I'm open to it after our next series is done. I just felt a certain responsibility to put something on seen as our series had ended.