Intelligent Setup Advisor

Discussion in 'Third Party Content' started by TheBigO, Mar 4, 2022.

1. TheBigO

TheBigO Registered

That is strange, but we will sort that out. Do you get the same error, when you run "Strategy Workbench" and calculate a strategy and display it in the lower right output area? Like this:

Strategy Workbench.JPG

It uses the same chart library from Google...

2. TheBigO

TheBigO Registered

The problem
    I don't know, whether you have some technical understanding of Windows, but:

The root cause of the problem is the Browser setting of the Internet Explorer engine, which applications, when displaying web pages from inside an app. There is a registry setting, which defines how the engine must behave. It looks like this:

upload_2022-8-1_15-39-48.png

For all applications of "Simulator Controller" this value must be set to 9999 or 11001. I try to insert the value into the registry, when my applications start, but maybe there is something on your machine which prevents this, for example an AV application. Maybe you can check this.

Guillem Rego likes this.
  3. Guillem Rego

Guillem Rego Registered

I'll check it and I'll share results

EDIT: It was that! I didn't have the entry in the registry so I created it and it works now

4. TheBigO

TheBigO Registered

Still strange. Normally, the application creates this entry itself. There must be something on your PC, which prevents that. Anyway, if you have the same problem with the other apps, for example "Strategy Workbench", the procedure is the same...

Guillem Rego likes this.