Informations and updates rubrics - asking for new threads

Discussion in 'Forum Problems' started by dadaboomda, Nov 9, 2017.

1. dadaboomda

dadaboomda Registered

I post here, I don't know if it is the right place. Please move this thread if it is not the good place.

I looked carefully at the different road maps. The last one in particular was better done (more informations).

I find that a lot of useful information is given on discord: but the vast majority of your customers do not go on discord....

I think it would be nice to create new threads in the "information and updates" part. This is only a suggestion but I will see a great interest.

Examples:

- Graphics and performance (including VR, SLI, graphics engine, shadows, evolutions and improvements etc.).
    - Engine physics (the part the most important)
    - Algorithms for realism (realroad, wind, aerodynamics, temperatures, aquaplanning and wet road etc.).
    - Cars content (update with the latest technologies, new cars or cars to come, change to dx11, new skins, new tires, etc.).
    - Tracks (new tracks, new versions, passage in dx11, scanned laser, big projects like laser nordschliefe with purchase in advance , etc).
    - Other aspects (UI, sound, HUD, integrated plugins, etc.)

Of course, these threads would be locked in.

For me, these informations on the forum would be better understood and integrated by the users, and this information would come back easily and efficiently to the main forums of each country (with quotes or links to the forum).

But also I think that "ventilate" these threads by domain (ex : graphics and performance) would be really smart.