Implement a way to do driving lines for encrypted cars

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by TheDog6, Mar 29, 2017.

1. TheDog6

TheDog6 Registered

I'm unaware that a method currently exists for that, if it's so, sorry. I just have rediscovered USF cars, I like them now very much, but I just can't make driving lines in aiw files for these cars because the files are encrypted. I don't have anything against this, in fact, perhaps is the way to be, but if only a method to make a driving line for the car was implemented, this would be cool, I think perhaps it could be possible bypassing the devmode and implement it in the normal game. Thanks.

2. Marcel Offermans

Marcel Offermans Registered

We only encrypt content if our license requires us to do so. Please do not attempt to circumvent that and post about them here.

@TheDog6 why do you need to get to the USF2000 files to do the AIW lines for some track?

3. D.Painter

D.Painter Registered

rFactor1 had a way to teach the AI on a specific track. It need all the help it could get with it.
    rFactor2 isn't so bad but I did think it was still possible to use the same method for AI learning.

Sorry I don't remember the way it was done.
    I guess that because Marcel didn't mention it, It's no longer available in rF2, or maybe he just forgot.

4. Woodee

Woodee Registered

You can still make AI learn in rFactor 2.

5. D.Painter

D.Painter Registered

Cool!
    Wasn't sure. Maybe you might like to let the OP know how. I remember it wasn't straight forward. First you need to open rF2 or rFactor at the time in Admin mod, That's about all I've got! haha...

6. Woodee

Woodee Registered

MarcG likes this.
  7. MarcG

MarcG Registered