IMHO A BIG Tx is in order

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RCRacing, May 29, 2012.

1. RCRacing

RCRacing Registered

This last build has proven to me that ISI is so on the right track with this sim. My graphics and game immersion is so o the positive. Thank You ISI for the great work on rFactor2 :cool:

2. Grant Hamlyn

Grant Hamlyn Registered

I'd like to second that. The game performance has improved immensely with this build. The FPS, although not high, is consistent and smooth. It's become a lot more enjoyable. Thanks ISI!

3. taufikp

taufikp Registered

Agree, the graphic performance and quality improves a lot with this b85. I can play with HDR on, FXAA on, max details (incl shadows), 20 AI, 20 visible vehicles, and still experiencing overall smooth game play. For anti-aliasing, I'm using 4x MSAA, set from the driver, not in-game though.

However, I'm still experiencing slight/short stutter after the start and approaching the first turn. But that is all. After that first corner, rF2 goes smoothly like butter.

b(^.^)d

4. MarcG

MarcG Registered

Totally agree, had the best fun online last night and to me this game is heading to a great place. The futures bloody exciting old chap!

5. Rony1984

Rony1984 Registered

Also totally agree, and the thing I am most happy with are the improvements made to the f3.5. The car is so much better to control now and gives much more confidence. If all cars will drive like thos/or even better at the end, its gonna be a blast!

6. RCRacing

RCRacing Registered

Not only f3,5's drive better. All cars drive better. Everything about this sim has got me very excited about rF2's future.