I'm looking for a way to buy! (Question - Devselopers)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jomardi, Sep 15, 2012.

1. jomardi

jomardi Registered

Hello everyone, so, I have Georgian (not U.S.A. -) ) VISA CLASSIC card, PP (PayPal) in Georgia not supported but <<moneybookers>> yes. I Live in moment in ITALY (I not have a bank account here) I found way such, friend (in georgia) has buy yesterday RF2 of <<moneybookers>> service, without any problem. the question is - if i join into her PC with <<TeamViewer>> and I will Log on RF2 launcher with already open my RF2 account for buy <<moneybookers>> service, are any problems or in the future with me or for friend, run the SIM or in the future to support? Of course I could from my computer to do it, but then, RF2 launcher gives me the price € not $, in VISA I should have the euro as the main type of currency... main type of currency is $.
    Thanks!

2. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

If you go to any bank in Italy, they will give you a VISA where you put just the ammount of money you want to spend and join Paypal with your pc. Its very simple.

Just say to the bank you want it for internet.

3. jomardi

jomardi Registered

I Can't, there are reasons... Thanks.

4. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

5. jomardi

jomardi Registered

what's so funny?!

6. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

Hey, cool down. I didnt try to offend you. You got this wrong.

7. jomardi

jomardi Registered

no developers here? I wish buy tomorrow license "Lifetime" maybe better send question to them at E-mail: payment@rfactor.net

same problems was at NKP, LFS, pCARS... I do not understand, why not make it easier to buy with VISA as it is at X-motor Racing, iRacing...

8. Gartzen

Gartzen Registered

If you got a Visa, get a paypal account, and you can buy it. I don't understand your problem, mate.

9. Tuttle

Tuttle Technical Art Director - Env Lead

I used a visa without problems...and I think you don't need a PP account to use your card.

10. jomardi

jomardi Registered

I had writing already, my georgian VISA not supported PP.

11. jomardi

jomardi Registered

PP is mediator of ISI, if you have VISA card which is support in PP countries list yes, you got no any problem.

12. Tuttle

Tuttle Technical Art Director - Env Lead

If you're in Italy and you've an italian friend ask him if he use a PostePay rechargeable card. You can give your money to your friend and ask him to use the PostePay card to buy the product. I guess you can register your license using a different name than the card owner.

13. sg333

sg333 Registered

Maybe one of your cellphone providers has a prepaid Visa card? It's not a proper Visa card as in you dont need to approve one from a bank or anything, but it WORKS the same as a Visa card and you can use them with Paypal and anywhere that does accept Visa.

14. jomardi

jomardi Registered

yes it would be the best way but, I am in ITALY not so long time and do not know no one.
    Thanks guys, for you try to help me. anyway, I'll try tomorrow with <<moneybookers>> + <<TeamViewer>> there should not be any problems. also i have send e-mail to developers, let's see what will come.

Thanks guys

15. ika

ika Registered

also in georgia no paypal services have maybe developers can fix that probs and georgian racers can buy game wit onother cards because rf2 is very popular there also. and developers need do something many want buy game here but as i say there no paypal services regards ika.:rolleyes:

16. jomardi

jomardi Registered

today, I have try buy (with way, wath i meaning first post) "Lifetime" with <<moneybookers>> + <<TeamViewer>> all went well!
    hello rf2 :)