I havn't Force Feedback, Thurmaster TSPC

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Marc Carrillo, Dec 2, 2022.

1. Marc Carrillo

Marc Carrillo Registered

Good afternon,
    I write in the forum to ask if someone can give me a solution to my problem.
    My wheel suddenly lost force feedback in Rfactor2, I've tried various profiles, checked controls on steam, checked files, reinstalled the game but no luck.
    Somebody could help me?

2. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

There is a key you can assign to reset FFB, but that should only be needed when you are already in a session. The FFB should automatically reset every time you boot up rF2,
    2nd. Please place 5$ or 5€ or 5 whatevers into the rF3 fund. EVERYBODY who un-installs/re-installs must contribute.
    Just verifying, Steering, throttle etc are all working? Just a loss of ffb? (we've seen similar situations a lot lately)

3. Bernat

Bernat Registered

Sure. Because the "3" means "no bugs". Any game with the 3 prefix hasn't had any bugs and works well even on damaged computers. It's a magical number.

Now seriously, don't you understand putting out a newer game is just for marketing reasons and to sell you the same content again and again with marginal improvements and newer bugs?

Now on topic: What are your FFB settings in the game?

4. Woodee

Woodee Registered

I have the same wheel and it sometimes disappears for me. Check your control mappings and you should find a "reset ffb" key. That might work.

5. Sergitroon

Sergitroon Registered

Hello, I have the same problem sometimes, I also have a TSPC, it is as if the ffb did not load when the car went out on the track, it is usually solved by pressing restart button

6. Marc Carrillo

Marc Carrillo Registered

thanks for the supoort, i try the reset ffb to and dont work, i show you a photo of my rfactor forcefeedback settings E2FA7C72-A5A0-4D00-B266-E1B8E6C27BAE.jpeg

7. Lazza

Lazza Registered

Settings look fine (apart from lowering FFB strength instead of car-specific Mult, hopefully they change how those work together), i don't think settings are the issue here. Could try a fresh controller.json, and/or load the preset again. Check your devices in joy.cpl (controllers in control panel - you can Win+R run "joy.cpl") and see if plugging devices in a different order changes things. Try a different USB port as well.

8. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

The Reset FFB is located in the settings, which you can get to by clicking on the GEAR icon near the upper right. Then choose ASSIGN and finally click on the ICON shaped like a Driver's Helmet. That is the icon for Driving Cameras & Seat. First line in the last coloumn under HARDWARE is the reset FFB. Assign a key or button to that. Then get in the habit of pressing it every time you leave the garage.
    Here is how to create a TRACE file:
    https://forum.studio-397.com/index.php?threads/how-to-create-a-trace-file.62304/

9. Lazza

Lazza Registered

Other thread Dave :D

davehenrie likes this.