I can´t find servers: "no games available"

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by EndikaM, Jun 18, 2013.

1. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

Maybe just uninstall IE all together, I uninstall every single item in Windows Features on my fresh OSes.

If I did have a Google problem, I would simply delete the entire user/local folder and replace it, too easy. :)

I have used the same archived, stripped and modded 137Mb Google/Chrome folder for 18 months.

Even stops Google from ever updating.

2. Bkim

Bkim Registered

I have tried everything i have found on this thread and other threads. Set exceptions in my firewall and AV. Windows firewall is off. I use Firefox as default browser and set IE as default. Im able to reach all security sites from the different posts...still no games available. Im out of options...

3. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

Might be time for those of you still having this issue after trying suggestions to contact support (top of page).

4. Bkim

Bkim Registered

Thanks...i just did.

B.

5. Bkim

Bkim Registered

Well i did and all i received was a standard mail with all options described in this thread and other posts in this forum. As said before...im out of options.

6. Jorgen

Jorgen Registered

First of all, make sure you do not have any command line arguments set in the launcher for the Advanced tab / Multiplayer CLI.

If you have set any process properties for rFactor2.exe in your OS, like process priority, CPU core allocation etc, try setting everything back to the default and see if that helps.

Make sure your anti-virus doesn't interfere with rFactor2. If you have any sort of sandbox or heuristic behavioral detection enabled, try excluding rFactor2.exe from it and see if that helps.

Do you have a proxy set in your system Internet settings? (Control Panel / Internet Properties / LAN settings / Proxy server) If you do, try disabling it and see if that helps.

Do you have any debugger HTTP/HTTPS proxy software like Fiddler installed? If you do, make sure it doesn't run as a service, or is configured as a system proxy.

Check that your DNS resolution is correct - below is a command line session that you can try:
    (Text in blue are commands you should type, and text in green is the replies to look for)

Also, test to direct a browser to the link below and see if that works - note, should yield a "Not found" response:
    https://world.rfactor.net/Sync/

Finally, is your computer directly connected to Internet, or do you have other equipment in between, like routers, cable modems, etc? Not sure why those would interfere with outgoing HTTPS-traffic, but check just to make sure there are no firewall, DMZ-settings, NAT-settings or other configurations that could interfere.