How to disable the HUD when rear view

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Dralexandor, May 23, 2022.

1. Dralexandor

Dralexandor Registered

Hi guys!

There's something that's driving me crazy cuz I do not remember that happened before.
    Yesterday I opened the sim after a hard word week, and what I found is when I clic on rear view, the HUD stills there instead an empty screen.
    I'm using SHQM_HUD, so at the first time I thought it was that, but turning back to S397HUD stills happening.
    I was searching on "Graphics" to change this but I did not found nothing.

This always was right this, or something happened and I do not know how to fix it?
    I'm not 100% sure that it wasn't like this before, but I would swear it wasn't.

Any ideas?
    Greetings!!

2. DJCruicky

DJCruicky Registered

@Dralexandor I think it's always been like this. Just to check, I've watched a few old YouTube videos I made (some going back 6 years), and they all have the HUD displayed when pressing the rear view button.

3. Dralexandor

Dralexandor Registered

Hum..... That's what I guessed, but I was not sure.
    It's just that just days before I had installed a new mod that I hadn't been able to test, and I don't know, I found it strange to see the HUD on the rear camera.
    Maybe until now I was more focused on the cars I had behind me, and this time not having any of them it was shocking to see it.

Appreciated!