how to add pit crew???

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Nathan, Jan 13, 2017.

1. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

The directx 11 greatly improves the nature of the mivimientos thing that directx is much inferior, another thing is that is done

2. jpalesi

jpalesi Registered

Those who are thinking DX11 will bring some kind of miracle improvements will be greatly disappointed :p

ebeninca, Goanna and Will Mazeo like this.
  3. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

Raceroom, automovilista looks better than rfactor 2 from Europe to Peru, if when they put dx11 does not improve that then turn off and let's go

4. Euskotracks

Euskotracks Registered

With such an attitude it will be a relief for everybody if you decide to go.

5. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

DX11 will improve the 'look' of rF2. But it will not add features like moving pitscrews.(or static crewman for that matter) That is an entirely separate process that would have to be added and in no way would just magically appear due to dx11.

6. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

tu me vas a dar clases de "actitud negativa " .
    o quieres que hagamos memoria sobre tù "actitud negativa" en los antiguos foros de ISI.
    y si dx11 no mejora rf2 entonces me pensare ir a Peru

Last edited: Mar 13, 2017
  7. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

it is always better to a group of mechanical static, a red arrow ,...Colorblind people will thank you

8. jpalesi

jpalesi Registered

Oh god. Did it ever cross your mind that DX11 has nothing to do with animations ? rF2 already has animated drivers and marshals.
    There are games 15 years old that have animations, it has nothing to do with the DirectX version, it has to do with ISI having done pretty much zero development on rF2 for months.

9. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

There is a great difference of movement between dx11, dx9...Of the dx11 I speak in general, not for pit crew

10. Euskotracks

Euskotracks Registered

My attitude some years ago was likely unacceptable and I admit it. For that cause I received a one year ban. You might need one to realise your is being so.

11. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

bueno ... vale... pero si por mis criticas constructivas necesito una reprimenda , que sean los moderadores del foro quien me lo indiquen .

Euskotracks likes this.
  12. Euskotracks

Euskotracks Registered

You are probably right in most of your claims. But believe me that with better attitude you will get better response.

PS. Igual fui un poco duro en mi primer post pero, ya sabes que a veces es una forma de llamar la atención. Ambos somos de sangre caliente. Un abrazo Juan!

13. ceecee

ceecee Registered

Can someone place concise instructions in one message on how to add pit crew in a mod ?
    This thread seems to be a bit scattered and difficult to figure out the order.

1frey and JParra like this.