How to add only cars from a specific series??

Discussion in 'Modding' started by CH3NO2, Jan 10, 2019.

1. CH3NO2

CH3NO2 Registered

I hope I can explain this so myself or no one else is confused. Trying to figure out the simplest way to add certain cars to each race. In other words if I chose one of the GTE team Corvettes or GTE BMW M8's, how do I get only the ones from a certain series instead of all of them. Can I edit the other cars .veh files and remove their names from the Classes line, or is there a simpler or more efficient way to get only the cars I want?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
  2. fsuarez79

fsuarez79 Registered

Easiest way is to select the desired cars in the opponents filter and set AI opponents = 0.
    Start the session and once in the garage, click on "Add AI" to add manually just the specific cars you want

CH3NO2 likes this.
  3. CH3NO2

CH3NO2 Registered

Thanks for the advice. I'll give it a try. I have booted and added AI but don't recall being able to add specific cars or drivers. I'll give this another look. Thanks again.

4. fsuarez79

fsuarez79 Registered

Sorry, I'm not at my gaming PC atm. I should've mentioned you need to click the drop down arrow next to "Add AI" so you can actually see the list of cars and choose the ones you want.
    By just clicking Add AI it probably does just add a random car as you said.

CH3NO2 likes this.
  5. CH3NO2

CH3NO2 Registered

Thank you. Yep I saw the drop down arrow when I went into the garage. Had to go back and forth a couple times till I figured out the whole adding opponents in the filter but was finally able to figure it out. I'll just have to make a list to make the process faster.
    Thank you!

fsuarez79 likes this.