How do I create a series ?

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by herve, Aug 10, 2022.

1. herve

herve Registered

Hello
    I would like to create series to sort out the content of RF2 which, to our delight, is becoming more and more diversified. By following the Steam modop I manage to create my series which appears in RF2 but when I want to "edit" to add circuits or cars they do not appear in RF2. Could you help me ?

https://i.p[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Goanna

Goanna Registered

Editing a rfmod has always been hit and miss for me, I’d recommend creating a new one/s with the content you want each time

3. shiet

shiet Registered

If you don't want to have a bunch of series installed (in the rfactor 2/installed/rfm folder) then when you modify this package/series first you need to uninstall the previous version, then package and install the new one again. It's 3 clicks, one after another. uninstall, package, install.
    Btw you don't need to mark the cars on the left side, that's just gonna increase the size of the package and the time it takes to create it. You need only the driver names on the right side. The same is true for the tracks, you only need the layouts marked.

Or you have to modify the version from 1.0 to 1.01 or something and then package -> install is enough.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2022
    Emery likes this.