Hotlap Competition prizes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mulero, Feb 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Comante

Comante Registered

I've managed to do a single lap around 1.16.5 , maybe, but usually I was in the 1.18 range, so you are welcomed to brag about it. :D I though top 20 was in my reach but on the last trackday I was a bit sick and never improved.
    Cheers.

Mulero likes this.
  2. Ari Antero

Ari Antero Registered

I think it is silly to claim based to thread Chris made that three best times should win a pack of their choice and of course bragging rights. Everybody can see that it is typo and it is forum thread not the official announcement which you can find here: https://www.studio-397.com/competition/ .

It is obvious based to your post that you haven`t read the rules. https://forum.studio-397.com/index....tition-radical-sr3-atlanta.59247/#post-933942. #6 Christian Knudsen 1:14.658 is DQ lap and it still on the time board.

Rules

Some hotlap/time trial rules. We will be reviewing laps and performing spot-checks, those that do not observe correct driving may have their lap removed or will be disqualified (DQ):
    • Observe the track limits at all times, if we observe track cutting that is unrealistic with all wheels in an off-track position the lap will be invalidated.
    • Do not use off-tracks prior to the lap starting to gain speed.
    • Do not use external software to modify performance.
    • Respect your competitors on and off the track.
    #6 Christian Knudsen 1:14.658 is DQ lap and I can still see that hes time is on the time board
    Are you sure that your lap is not disqualified (DQ) :rolleyes:

3. Coutie

Coutie Moderator Staff Member

Thank you for pointing out the spelling mistake.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.