Help With New Track

Discussion in 'Track Modding' started by Cristian Why, May 6, 2012.

1. Cristian Why

Cristian Why Registered

2. blakboks

blakboks Registered

WE'RE so fast to bitch?

1.) I told you I didn't have time to help you out during the week, I WAS going to have a look at it this weekend, but you've gone ahead and shot yourself in the foot on that one.

2.) You paid approx. $50 for rF2---how much support do you really think you're entitled to for that price? You WERE getting help, not only by community members who DO know what they're doing, and have successfully made tracks before, but also by Luc from ISI itself--and quite a bit more help than many other people get around here. If you want ISI to drop what they're doing to hold your hand, you're going to have to shell out the (tens-of ?) THOUSANDS of dollars for the licensed engine--the same as it is for AutoCAD or any other software package out there. Otherwise, BE PATIENT, people will (or I should say 'would have' if you didn't go and screw it up for yourself) get to your issues eventually.

3.) Nice going deleting all of your posts...real mature...

3. boblug

boblug Registered

:)Even more important, Hamilton has been disqualified :D

4. Cristian Why

Cristian Why Registered

(my posts belong to me)

blakboks
    i wasn't blaming you, i knew you gone help me and i appreciate it, but disappointed by the rest of the ppl in here, next time i will go to a better place to look for help

5. Cristian Why

Cristian Why Registered

thanks to the McLaren engineers :(