Help with AI on street circuits

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RoboCAT10, Apr 30, 2016.

1. RoboCAT10

RoboCAT10 Registered

Ah okay, thanks anyway. I guess we just need to make do what we have got. :)

2. Aceking

Aceking Registered

In rF1 the ai were fantastic at street circuits or any circuit once i made a new aiw when there were issues. For personal use i made new aiw's for Phoenix 91 street circuit, Adelaide 91,Long Beach,Spa 67 and many more. In rF2 i already had to make new aiw's for troublesome tracks and the results are awesome.

Note: The aiw is at it's very best with the car mod used to make the aiw and is also dependant on the driver's experience. making it Other car mods with similar physics, braking points and fastlines can also produce decent results too!

Also, sometimes the car mod's ai physics might need some fine-tuning (tweaking) if there are stability issues!

All the sims i raced from many years ago up to the present time i can say without a doubt that rF2 has the very best ai by far!!

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2016
  3. RoboCAT10

RoboCAT10 Registered

Would anyone have any working aiw's for any real life street circuits where the AI don't crash all the time? I've tried to edit he aiw but I clearly don't have the skill to do so.