HELP ON Joining

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by David Reed, Mar 20, 2020.

1. David Reed

David Reed Registered

Ok so have been on RF 1 and 2 for years not much on 2 since it suxs to try to join and only get worg content or base content errors
    SO I just paid 397 FOR ALL THE CONTENT PLUS REIZA to race the GT and GT3 races with tracks
    Some of the receipts below I cant join cuz I am missing some file for this that or the other !!!!!!
    So I deleted RF 2 and reloaded the WHOLE DAMN THING +131 WORKSHOP ITEMS
    WELL IT STILL IS THE SAME how can you sell CRAP that does not contain all the correct files? Or link to what is NEEDED SO FAR I AM OUT A BUTT LOAD OF CASH AND NO RACING PERIOD
    RF2 is a pos that is why no one races it its TO DAMN HARD TO LOAD A SIMPLE SERVER RACE 90% of them need some STUPID FILE and no IDEA as to what that file is I need help on this or would like all me money back PERIOD I got all the files from this LINK
    https://www.studio-397.com/rfactor2-gt-series-2020/

Thank you for your recent purchase for rFactor 2
    Your recent purchase for rFactor 2 has been completed and $21.44 has been debited from your Steam Wallet.
    Reiza Pack
    This bundle contains:
    $21.44
    Imola
    Virginia International Raceway
    Guapore
    Ibarra
    Formula Vee
    MCR Sports 2000
    MetalMoro AJR
    MetalMoro MR18
    Puma GTE
    Puma P052
    Hello rollcenter20
    Le Mans 24h $11.88
    Hello rollcenter20
    Your recent purchase for rFactor 2 has been completed and $16.20 has been debited from your Steam Wallet.
    GT3 Challengers Pack
    This bundle contains:
    $16.20
    Porsche 911 GT3 R
    McLaren 720S GT3
    BMW M6 GT3
    Audi R8 LMS GT3

2. Lazza

Lazza Registered

Show the actual error message you get when joining.

3. David Reed

David Reed Registered

So I got that all figured out now I have a blank competition page that I cant sign up for races go figure
    I would not know how to show a error message sorry

4. JimmyT

JimmyT Registered

Take a screen shot of the error message and attach it to a post in this thread. It will give people an idea of what is causing your problem and then someone may be able to help solve it.

5. muz_j

muz_j Registered

...you're assuming someone would want to help the OP. The communication style being used doesn't really encourage anyone to want to participate in this thread - me included. I'm shocked the OP is 62 years of age.
    Thinking about how you communicate on a public forum - before putting your keys to the keyboard is a wise thing to do.
    OP - good luck with your problems, but consider how you talk to others in future (you are on a public forum - your original post comes across as a rant, with lots of unnecessary capitalisation - if you don't understand why this is offensive, then perhaps you should consider looking into it.... or not).
    It may result in you getting more engagement.

JimmyT, lagg, ADSTA and 1 other person like this.
  6. JimmyT

JimmyT Registered

While I agree in principle with your remarks, I find it difficult to turn down a request for assistance (no matter how rude).:( Mind you, when I read the request and looked at the thread for the comp I realised that help was going to be difficult to give. :rolleyes:
    As @Mangoletsi stated, entry to the comp is closed.