[REL] Headlight controls

Discussion in 'Other' started by Seven Smiles, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Moriz Mehl

Moriz Mehl Registered

Hi thanks for this nice tool. I'd love to use it but unfortunately it only works partially for me. Generally on straights the flash works, but every time I hit the brake, it doesn't recognize the flash. Then sometimes when I hit the button again, still braking, it works, sometimes it takes multiple button presses to get it to work. When I hit H whilst braking it accepts the input, so I believe that something is amiss with the communication of the plugin with the simulator. Also in corners the flash soetimes doesn't work.

2. Rob Moore

Rob Moore Registered

Hi, I've been enjoying using this. It was working fine earlier in the year, but its been a mixed bag recently. I've been using it for some online league endurance racing events in LMP2, it works when practicing on the race servers leading upto the event, but for whatever reason its failed to work on race day when i really could do with it. Can't think why this would be? Problem is on race day you can't really experiment or test as you are only allowed in the server when your driving.

3. Seven Smiles

Seven Smiles Registered

I don’t have an answer for either of those two problems or even any idea where to start looking. There will be a new version soon-ish but I don’t expect it to affect fundamental issues like those.

Moriz Mehl likes this.