SOLVED GT3 problem with tyre

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by eraserhead70, Nov 25, 2020.

1. eraserhead70

eraserhead70 Registered

Hi,
    I have a problem with the tyre of the DLC GT3 pack:
    the car after six laps is uncontrollable in the fast corner, it loses the rear.
    in my opinion the problem is the angle of rotation of the steering wheel, it is too low, as I feel the car continually slip in the corners, the temperature quickly rises above 70 degrees after 6 laps.
    the angle is set according to the car, this is set to 527.
    if the problem is this, what is the right angle for the gt3?
    thanks.

2. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

I think some users have found the rear tires heat slower than the fronts and after about that 6 to 10 lap range the car gets unbalanced. try adding 5 to 10 kpa more in the rear tires. Once the tires fully heat, they seem to balance out and that effect goes away.
    If you have the vehicle set option checked, the sim should set the steering lock correctly. I've seen a little variation in the GT3 fleet, some up to 540°
    You can also adjust your steering sensitivity. Make sure you have it near the center of the range, (50% for the old UI - 100% for the new UI) and make tiny changes above or below the center line.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2020
  3. eraserhead70

eraserhead70 Registered

thanks, I try
    I solved by bringing the pressure of the front tires to 160 and leaving the rear ones to 140
    Thanks.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2020